Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I detest Olivia! She's so petty, jealous and self-obsessed! I just want her gone

Reactions: 17
Just watched First Look (on the app) Olivia now thinks Samie has got it in for her  just because Samie knocked the water and it went on Liv tbh it barely went on her. This girl is petty, she things everyone has got a problem with her

I would of threw it over her. Not seen first look yet

Reactions: 7
Just watched First Look (on the app) Olivia now thinks Samie has got it in for her 🤣 just because Samie knocked the water and it went on Liv tbh it barely went on her. This girl is petty, she things everyone has got a problem with her
Surely not? I think she’s the one who’s threatened and has an issue with everyone else tbh, people who think that way tend to assume everyone else is out to get them because they’re the ones with negative intentions. It’s called projection 🫠

Although Liv absolutely craves male validation, I reckon her bitchy side is showing because of how hard she’s competing for her place in the villa. She’s desperate to have the Molly Mae lifestyle and that’s why the viciousness is coming out. She’s trying to portray the other girls as negative, not realising we’ve all read her for filth, because she thinks it’ll make her look angelic in comparison. She’s one of these girls who thinks everything is always about her.

She’s way more important in her own head than what she actually is. Everyone’s always out to get her because she’s her and she’s so great and they must be threatened by her. Daft cow is way off the mark, as if Samie would be threatened by Liv. 1.) Samie is WAY prettier than Liv and 2.) Everyone’s on egg shells around Liv because she’s such an over sensitive, tit stirring witch! I doubt the new girl is going to intentionally piss off the nastiest girl in there!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I really don't get why it seems to be the Olivia show. She is one of the most dull contestants I think the show has ever cast. She's alright looking, but nothing special and her lips are so distracting due to the migrated filler. I hope her and Kai get voted out asap, there must be a couples votes coming up before long. They bring NOTHING to the villa.... #BringBackZara

Reactions: 13
ugh why do I feel Olivia is going to win out in her vendetta against Tanyel and Sami. None of the others seem to see through her

Reactions: 14
Olivia knows she’s no match for Tanyel so now she’s picking on Samie. Bore off hun 🙄

Reactions: 13
Georgia not being able to get Shaq’s name is a micro aggression in my opinion. She was an absolutely vile contestant and I don’t expect anything more from her. Grotesque.

Also random but I was looking at Lana’s old tagged photos and Michelle keegan put a photo up of her 😂 anyone know the connection there?!

Reactions: 19
Georgia not being able to get Shaq’s name is a micro aggression in my opinion. She was an absolutely vile contestant and I don’t expect anything more from her. Grotesque.

Also random but I was looking at Lana’s old tagged photos and Michelle keegan put a photo up of her 😂 anyone know the connection there?!
She’s done her makeup before

Reactions: 3
Producers need to send me in as a bombshell simply to put Liv in her place and walk out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the spoilers Lana tells the girls she hasn’t closed any doors and is giving Casey more time. Isn’t that Ron type behaviour?! Surely choosing someone to couple with ends the triangle?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
In the spoilers Lana tells the girls she hasn’t closed any doors and is giving Casey more time. Isn’t that Ron type behaviour?! Surely choosing someone to couple with ends the triangle?
He didn't want a triangle but she thought duck it . Not having him get to know single tanyel I want them both. They said on aftersun it makes her as bad as Ron. I do believe she's a big game player. Like she wanted to make a gameplan with will.

Reactions: 10
Wonder if Lana will kiss and hug Casey in bed now and still keep that door open - can’t believe I’m defending him but Ron didn’t do that. He did say the door was closed if she chose Casey so should be the end of it from his side.

Reactions: 4
Catching up on After Sun, anyone else feel that Zara has more of a media future despite being eliminated early.
She comes across so well. Energetic personality
---

Kai reminds me of Brian ‘yogurt top’ from BB all those years ago.
Also he’s dull AF, and not LI material.
Pfft Kai wishes he was as funny as Brian

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Olivia just seems so passive aggressive all the time and it’s becoming annoying.

Reactions: 18
I tried to work out how long to Casa Amour, if they use the last winter format then it can’t be too long and don’t they usually go when they are down to 6 couples?

lm guessing that there will be no bombshells this week and we will lose one couple towards the end and maybe head off to CA at the weekend, if so I would guess that it’s bye to Millie and Jordan.

In the meantime it’s just going to be wall to wall Ron being a prick and Olivia Queen Bee-ing.

Hope I’m wrong and they do move things on.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.