Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why they all are scared of monotone boring Olivia. Fair play to Samie for telling Tanyel what she said, but why not question it when she actually said it if she had a problem with it. Saying 'me and Lana gave each other a look', why not call her out at the time

Reactions: 16
Catching up on After Sun, anyone else feel that Zara has more of a media future despite being eliminated early.
Possibly. I thought she was a really good speaker. She’s very popular so hopefully will use the jumpstart ahead of the other islanders wisely.
---

Saying 'me and Lana gave each other a look', why not call her out at the time
Did she say Lana and her have each other a look? Could Lana the lapdog falter?

Reactions: 3
Only now catching up on last night, everytime someone says something Olivia doesn't like and she does that eye squint, omg duck off. The more I see her the more I dislike her

Reactions: 11
Yeah she did say that, all the girls are doing my head in tbh. If I were Casey I wouldn't be happy with Lana's recoupling speech. Saying shes been torn between her head and heart, basically saying her hearts with Ron but its smarter to go with Casey. I don't know if producers had an influence in that but she looked pissed off to be picking Casey.

Reactions: 15
I noticed that in Lana’s speech too - saying she’s struggled between her heart and head but went with her gut. Bit of an insult to Casey!

Reactions: 12
I don't agree. Gut instinct means you're going on a feeling, not facts. We'll see if Lana elaborates on this when she speaks to slimy Ron.

Reactions: 13
Kai reminds me of Brian ‘yogurt top’ from BB all those years ago.
Also he’s dull AF, and not LI material.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought there could have also been something between Lana and Spencer after seeing them on unseen bits but she'd never allow it🙄:cautious: I feel pretty sure that she's gonna consistently go back to Ron and him back to her whatever drama happens in the meantime and at that point I'll be so fed up. Whyyyy

I actually really am not minding Will like I was a few days ago, if only he'd just stop humping everything 😅 how embarrassing to one day watch yourself back.

Hope nothing develops between Tanyel and Ron after she's forced to pick him, because I hope somebody better for her.

Reactions: 9
I don't agree. Gut instinct means you're going on a feeling, not facts. We'll see if Lana elaborates on this when she speaks to slimy Ron.
If he lets her of course .. Ron’s becoming more and more of a tart as the show goes on, so keen to get one over on Lana by refusing to go chat with her he misses out on the perfect money moment he could have milked. Anyone notice on Aftersun when Sam mentioned Ron has a Mercedes with a personal number plate .. one day perhaps he’ll learn that there are things money cannot buy. Even if all what happened last night is part of a long game (reconciling with Lana and walking into the sunset) the public do not like a flash tart.
[In my part of the world the term ‘tart’ is applied to both sexes, it just implies a stupid person who thinks they know better, but doesn’t 😉]

Reactions: 2
goerga on aftersun acting like “shaq” is hard to pronounce, in what world is that hard to pronounce?? especially when it’s one syllable…she did the same with kaz in her szn, but had no problem pronouncing “loyal” which she wasn’t. also reminds me of when lucie apparently couldn’t pronounce yewande.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
goerga on aftersun acting like “shaq” is hard to pronounce, in what world is that hard to pronounce?? especially when it’s one syllable…she did the same with kaz in her szn, but had no problem pronouncing “loyal” which she wasn’t. also reminds me of when lucie apparently couldn’t pronounce yewande.
Shock Horror 😉

Reactions: 5
The Kaz thing was purely because of what Josh had done to her

Reactions: 1
I didn’t watch Georgias season so have only heard stories about what a nightmare she was. I took her getting his name wrong as more of a sign that she clearly hasn’t watched the season at all but wanted the publicity of being on aftersun so was pretending she did. When she was caught out she didn’t want to admit she wasn’t watching so pretended she didn’t understand his name.

Having said that as other posters have mentioned this sadly isn’t the only time islanders have gotten particular names wrong so I’m possibly wrong in how I picked it up.

Reactions: 4
Just watched First Look (on the app) Olivia now thinks Samie has got it in for her 🤣 just because Samie knocked the water and it went on Liv tbh it barely went on her. This girl is petty, she things everyone has got a problem with her

• Haha
I didn’t watch Georgias season so have only heard stories about what a nightmare she was. I took her getting his name wrong as more of a sign that she clearly hasn’t watched the season at all but wanted the publicity of being on aftersun so was pretending she did. When she was caught out she didn’t want to admit she wasn’t watching so pretended she didn’t understand his name.

Having said that as other posters have mentioned this sadly isn’t the only time islanders have gotten particular names wrong so I’m possibly wrong in how I picked it up.
she said something about how she “just goes with zach” which is just disrespectful and basically what lucie did. shaq is very simple name even if you havnt been watching.

Just watched First Look (on the app) Olivia now thinks Samie has got it in for her 🤣 just because Samie knocked the water and it went on Liv tbh it barely went on her. This girl is petty, she things everyone has got a problem with her
So annoying it won’t load for me!

Reactions: 1
That is what happens when you are completely self obsessed. Even random accidents are intentional because you are so incredibly important and at the centre of everything 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.