Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Ron is an absolute sleazeball. The worst bit about this is with all his shitty, slimy behaviour he still gets the girl. His ego has like quadrupled.

Him and Tanyel are giving Rykard and Olivia vibes tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 27

LittlePea

Chatty Member
You can tell Ron is absolutely raging that he ‘lost’ to Casey, he’s a cocky he really thought he had it in the bag.

Lana will 100% go back to him though and then he’ll drop her in Casa

Laika1234

VIP Member
I was liking Ellie but she’s very quickly jumped onto the Olivia bandwagon of ganging up on someone.

I rate Sami, she has Olivia sussed.

G_man

Sat here as a 30 odd year old man, just demolished a maccies, feeling bloated, pale. Then i think to myself, it could be worse. I could be a 25 year old lad named RON

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Kas01980

VIP Member
Ron shut up. A girl only needs to be in the Villa for a second and your on it straight away🤣👋🏻
I hope she gets back with him just before Casa. He'll be on each and every one of the girls in there. Then Lana will be bawling to anyone that'll listen. Hopefully Casey will have moved on by then as well

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Ron I’m not fooled by your whole “as long as you’re both happy” speech. You aren’t fucking happy for them, but the same time you aren’t in love with Lana and you haven’t suddenly realised that she’s your soulmate and deeply regret how you treated her. You want what you can’t have and you’re fuming because your pride has taken a hit and you’ve had a taste of your own medicine.

Your whole personality hasn’t transformed in 24 hours my guy.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Ellie shouldn’t even be shocked by the fact Jordan talks to other people. Her dress sense is dead, her roots are literally halfway down her head, and she really isn’t that interesting. She gives me annoying girl in the office vibes. Idk why. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Lana is a fucking idiot. I hope she gets back with Ron and he goes for the new bombshell. Just hope there's someone new for Casey

• Heart
Reactions: 25

kayl1986

VIP Member
Ron deserves what has happened but Casey doesn’t deserve to have his time wasted and used . Maybe Ron and Lana are meant for eachother
Both game players

Reactions: 25