Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW can Lana not see that Ron is just trying to swing his dick about in front of the whole villa and try be the alpha male

the Bar is literally on the ground at this point that she’s gone all simpering because of his disgusting display treating her like an object🤢

she deserves everything she gets the gormless get
He ain’t even remotely an alpha, that’s the funny thing 😂😂

Reactions: 13
So tomorrow is going to be another lana lapdog and Ron episode.
I will probably tune in when Ron comes back from casa amour with 'his type' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ron to Lana: ‘you fucked up and you know you fucked up’

vile. I think I hate him.

I’m done with Lana though. She’s been warned about Ron even by the boys so from here on in she’s on her own!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Get Lana the duck out. Using Casey to make Ron jealous then dropping him. hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I hope Casey tells Lana that she and Ron deserve each other. Pair of twats.

Reactions: 24
Lana, Ron and Olivia are legit the 3 worst contestants. I just want them gone or at least brought down a few pegs. Feels like the producers are constantly pandering to them.

I hate myself but I'm on the Tom train. If he's wrong I don't want to be right.

• Haha
  • Heart
As boring as Season 6 was, I feel like that was the last season where a lot of the cast was actually likeable. The last three seasons have had some of the absolute worst contestants of all time.

Reactions: 13
need ekin su to come back and tell Lana she should get MUG tattooed on her forhead like she rold Jay last season cause WTF,Honestly deadest season fuckin g ever, I never want a winter season again, this is hands down the worst season of LI Ever, followed by S6 again another winter one,

Reactions: 5
That was literally a willy waving contest (I’m watching a bit behind time). Christ!

Lana is worse than a sap doormat. She’s downright rude

Reactions: 10
this makes me even more annoyed that they showed all of zara’s parts where’s she’s upset or mad but not this. and the fact that this happened right before the game where they all seemed against her. him picking her for her body and throwing his shirt off in anger seems even worse now

Reactions: 16
Don’t hate it girl just go with it 🤣 I think he’s funny and the best looking guy there tbh
[/QUOTE]
I can't even remember what he did to make me mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Winter seasons need to be scrapped or else reworked and turned in to an all stars season or LGBT season or something different

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Get Lana the duck out. Using Casey to make Ron jealous then dropping him. hole.
Has Lana watched LI before; if she has she should know that the viewers like to see a happy ending. Two things (i) she won’t get one; and (ii) she doesn’t deserve one. No one likes to see nice people pissed about, if she prefers Ron to Casey just say so. What’s a female prat called?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lana this, Lana that, second he’s in Casa Amor Ron will suddenly have a bad case of selective memory loss 😂 and I can’t wait to see her face!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.