Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lana has the ick with Casey.

And I have the ick with Will……
He was funny at the start now he’s just cringe 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like Will is taking the piss does he actually act like this always 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is there some techie genius out there who can let me know how to fast forward live TV

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I genuinely feel like no one likes other that much this season it’s awks 😂 everyone forcing a connection

Reactions: 15
The way will is with the boys is so intense, always touching them, kissing them and humping them wtf. maybe he’s bi? Still seems a bit much though, what ever happened to personal space

Reactions: 12
It’s obvious Lana is too dull for Ron. He’s probably used to having ten saps like her listed in his phone(s) with no names (‘blonde’, ‘gym’, ‘Fridays’). He’s just torn between throwing away a Molly-Mae meal ticket but he needn’t worry. I hope the producers don’t drag it on much longer, she’s painful to watch and he’s 🤢

Reactions: 19
Isn’t it casa amor at the end of this week/start of next? Feel like lanas going to pie off Casey then get back with Ron then he will mug her off in casa🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way will is with the boys is so intense, always touching them, kissing them and humping them wtf. maybe he’s bi? Still seems a bit much though, what ever happened to personal space
Yeah there was a lot of people saying he was gay but I know he probably isn't, but imagine he won and then just turned around and said I'm actually Gay and just went on love island for a joke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was a fan before he went in and i tried to deny the evidence of my own eyes but I can’t anymore. He is indeed a walking ick.
Jessie must have guts of steel. I would have had to admit defeat if I was coupled up with Will. The man could dry up a fanny from 100 paces.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yeah there was a lot of people saying he was gay but I know he probably isn't, but imagine he won and then just turned around and said I'm actually Gay and just went on love island for a joke 😂
I’d rather that than most of the others winning 😂 Jesse will have earnt her money. She knows he’s the best shot

Reactions: 5
I see Feb 14th A show called Perfect Match is coming to Netflix ...looks good!

And I hope all the Irish tattlers enjoyed today's Bank Holiday and to those in the UK it didn't feel like a bank holiday so ye missed absolutely nada!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.