Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i agree aaron needs to go but i don't think spencer has had a proper chance yet. i think if they shake up the couples more girls would say they're interested in him. i feel tanyel would be interested in him if kai starts getting to know samie. aaron was a total waste of bombshell space tho
The girls aren’t open to any blokes coming in. The lads at least pretend to be into the girl
Bombshells.

Reactions: 5
i'm going to be well annoyed if they put off will dropping the gossip to during the last 2 mins of tonights episode and leave olivia's tears for tomorrow night

Reactions: 16
About to get my goodies. Can we have half the villa booted out and start again? It must be so overcrowded in there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Olivia looks all the time as if she’s been forced to be in there, like she’s in a job she hates 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it’s petty but I hope Olivia gets a taste of her own medicine for being such a bleep to zara. Hope Tom gets with ellie

Reactions: 9
For the love of God why is Olivia wearing her hair in a half pony last seen on me in 1985?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.