Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Ron’s pathetic. If you really like someone you don’t need to be tested. And also she doesn’t need to be number 1 she needs to be the only one. It’s simple.

It’s cringe but as soon as I met my partner I deleted all my dating apps the next day because I knew I’d found someone special. If Ron felt that way about Lana she’d know it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Solpaqueen

I’m starting to really like Tanyel. She has an actual personality and some self esteem, cant see her letting Kai make a fool of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

whisperchat

VIP Member
SOMEONE KICK OFF

Ron did NOT just shout PLAYASSS omg he's just a fucking human ick at this point I cant be bothered

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Ron’s actually gross man.
“So if Lana was to go..?”
“I wouldn’t go home.” *pulls face* “I don’t love her.” What a snakey fickle bastard.. he’s been acting like they’re in a full blown relationship up until this point and now he’s discarding her 😳 I don’t even like Lana very much but it’s not nice to watch

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

JoJo76

VIP Member
I wasn't keen on Tanyel at first, but she's really grown on me. Love her having Lana's back and her reaction to Kai.

Ron needs to get the fuck out. Kai can do one too, his mouth gives me the ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

jadach

VIP Member
Indiyahs hair is horrid. Sorry. Tanya is so much better looking than her. I know it's not a competition between them two, but just wanted to say it. Indiyah seems well spoken though and is funny
this is such a random comparison

Reactions: 37