Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, most mothers wouldn't have a notion of how badly their sons treat women. I'm sure she is mortified by his actions in the Villa
a lot of mothers like to excuse their sons crappy behaviour

Reactions: 13
I’d love for a girl to go hone (Zara) then a new guy comes in and has to steal a girl which then sends the other boy home.

Reactions: 2
I’d love for a girl to go hone (Zara) then a new guy comes in and has to steal a girl which then sends the other boy home.
This would be a great twist! I've just seen that there are 2 new guys going in tonight so they should both get to pick so 2 get sent home 😂

Reactions: 3
Time to tattle, time to tattle, time to tattle. OMG we're nearly on a new thread! Don't look at me, I don't know how to do it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Aldi version of chocolate fingers tonight and they’re just not the same as the real deal 😢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
look at Jessie thinking... 'hmmm cringe lol' please dont break our farmers heart

Reactions: 3
Whoo time to watch some girls get binned by some idiot men who aren't remotely in their league 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.