Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ellie to pick Tom and samie to pick Ron next
Oh god please no - Samie would be wasting her time with Ron, it will be Ellie part 2 again and like Groundhog Day for the viewers!

I also found it interesting Tanya and Shaq’s views on Ron seeing as they were talking about their foursome and dating outside the villa etc. If he keeps finding so many other women his type and wants to get to know them shouldn’t he end things and stop reeling Lana back in. I wish Spencer (boring as he is 😂) would crack on with Lana right in front of Ron.. A new male bombshell is needed!

Reactions: 8
I think Ellie to pick Tom and samie to pick Ron next
I don’t want anyone to pick Ron, I want a real sexy male bloke coming in and picking Lana, when I say sexy I mean a someone who is actually interested in you, not only in the physical attraction way. Lana needs someone who does give her spark, with Ron she comes across as needy, wanting to settle, and it would be great to see the spark ignited and they went on to proper romantic things. I don’t dislike Ron particularly, it’s just in my book you don’t treat anyone like that, if you have a roving eye then so be it but don’t tell anyone that’s not the case.
#libertyforlana

Reactions: 10
I don’t want anyone to pick Ron, I want a real sexy male bloke coming in and picking Lana, when I say sexy I mean a someone who is actually interested in you, not only in the physical attraction way. Lana needs someone who does give her spark, with Ron she comes across as needy, wanting to settle, and it would be great to see the spark ignited and they went on to proper romantic things. I don’t dislike Ron particularly, it’s just in my book you don’t treat anyone like that, if you have a roving eye then so be it but don’t tell anyone that’s not the case.
#libertyforlana
They’re both too invested in winning to go off now I feel

Reactions: 6
Just wants Lana and Ron to be dumped even if it means Lana first then we’ll see the real Ron

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is there any good people on tiktok who ‘debrief’ love island these days now that 🤢 murad 🤢 is gone? Coco sarel is a bit hit and miss I know there’s loads trying to do it for the likes but is there anyone who’s debriefs are actually proper good?! Always need someone’s opinion / hype in a video when they leave us on cliff hangers lol x

Reactions: 2
I really can’t stand Olivia. Hope Ellie spills the beans in the morning chat
I’d be really curious to know how Olivia will react. I think she picked on Zara because she could - I don’t know if it will be as easy with Ellie although there’s such pack mentality in there you wouldn’t know.

I really hope this would be the end of Olivia ans Tom but they (she) are really trying to make them an Ekin Su/Davide without any of the charisma.

Reactions: 4
I've just read the preview for tonight and it is looking messy!
giphy (4).gif

I recommend watching even if you've been bored so far.

Reactions: 6
Olivia isn't mentioned in the preview so I don't think it's an Olivia episode. It's everyone else carrying on for once.

Is there any good people on tiktok who ‘debrief’ love island these days now that 🤢 murad 🤢 is gone? Coco sarel is a bit hit and miss I know there’s loads trying to do it for the likes but is there anyone who’s debriefs are actually proper good?! Always need someone’s opinion / hype in a video when they leave us on cliff hangers lol x
I dunno if he is on tiktok but I enjoy Fred Stones on youtube

Can anyone view first look because my app crashes whenever I try to view them?! Where else do they get posted?

Reactions: 1
The first look makes me nervous that rather than Ellie vs Olivia it’s going to be Ellie vs Zara 🥴🥴

I couldn’t care less about Lana/Ron/bombshell round 100

That first look getting me warmed up for tonight. Might have to organise some snacks and a drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.