Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Ronald feel the need to tell Lana that Samie is his type? Not every thought needs saying out loud
He’s totally trying to get her to say get to know her we’re not boyfriend and girlfriend blah blah blah then he has approval for sniffing around Samie

Reactions: 12
I had a piece of cake I bought from the Artisan market yesterday. Biscoff Cookies and cream. Not good for the gallbladder but decided to hell with it.

Not amused, didn't even finish it. The icing was synthetic tasting and the sponge bit was drier than a nun's twit.
Did Jack Monroe make it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I still hate Ron. His dad is called Rod. Rod and Ron bet they're a right couple of LADS.
He has an ensuite in his parents house. Probably always having girls round and they don't bump into his parents in the corridor

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I havent even opened my chocolate yet, Ronald McDonald is making me feel like i'm about to boke tbh :sick: :sick: :sick: and the state of Toms sunburnt head

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why are there so many bland boys in there?! Numbers mean we must be losing a girl next yet we could lose half the boys and not see any difference 🙄

Reactions: 11
He has an ensuite in his parents house. Probably always having girls round and they don't bump into his parents in the corridor
His bedroom was strangely bare. It was weird (and I sound like a stalker)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find all this talk about "your type" so weird. I get having a preference but they talk about it like it's a set thing that if someone fits the right criteria then you'll fancy them but that's...not how it works? Surely you don't find someone attractive just because they have the right hair colour and shoe size? It isn't that prescriptive for most people that I know.

Oh I've just realised that this is why these women are flocking to Tom even though he's dull. Their "type" is tall so they get tunnel vision as soon as they see his height 😂

Reactions: 16
Why are there so many bland boys in there?! Numbers mean we must be losing a girl next yet we could lose half the boys and not see any difference 🙄
Not to going on a psychology rant but I think it's the state of dating. Men are just... there... they haven't grown because they were able to be the breadwinner and women had to deal with their bland boring selves. Now women are becoming breadwinners and elevating themselves, they can't keep up.

Reactions: 20
Did Jack Monroe make it?
😂 no idea...I wanted to get invested in that thread because I've heard so much about it, but don't know the first thing about her (I thought she was a guy until about a week ago) and I'll be here till next Xmas catching up on the 450+ threads

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find all this talk about "your type" so weird. I get having a preference but they talk about it like it's a set thing that if someone fits the right criteria then you'll fancy them but that's...not how it works? Surely you don't find someone attractive just because they have the right hair colour and shoe size? It isn't that prescriptive for most people that I know.

Oh I've just realised that this is why these women are flocking to Tom even though he's dull. Their "type" is tall so they get tunnel vision as soon as they see his height 😂
In every series they all talk about ‘my type’. I’m wondering if the producers tell them there is an expectation that they will do this?

Reactions: 8

Funniest is when their type is...*checks notes* a hair colour 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.