Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF HAHAHA why did it just cut to a scene of T feeding ron.. and why did he eat it like that lool

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think I'm getting that Tanyel is not a grafter and needs 100% attention.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I still hate Ron. His dad is called Rod. Rod and Ron bet they're a right couple of LADS.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Why does Ronald feel the need to tell Lana that Samie is his type? Not every thought needs saying out loud

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah, I still hate Ron. His dad is called Rod. Rod and Ron bet they're a right couple of LADS.
Hate the way he clasps his hands together when he’s talking in the diary room. (I know it’s not a diary room but I’m from old school big brother era)

Reactions: 9
Oh come on Lana, really? If I guy I'm with told me someone else is his type he'd be dumped. YOU JUST DON'T SAY THAT.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.