Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely, Tom's jawline has some type of filler in it? Every time he pops up on my screen all i see is this meme......
1567113965-gg.png

the crimson chin is turning me off.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel like islanders can’t win sometimes. They do nothing and they’re boring. They play the game and it’s too much
Yeah I get what you mean. I want them to do something. But when they’re clearly saying they are playing a game and just sly about it then that’s too much. Like Lana wanting gameplan with Will etc . Even now Lana and Ron are doing nothing Just sticking so they win. Anna may sat back and worst thing she could have done She needed to graft someone and find a connection. I do think Haris was put in for Anna may but Olivia thinks everyone belongs to her

Reactions: 1
If I hear the words Unfinished Business uttered by Liv or one of her cronies one s’more time…

Whenever I hear ‘unfinished business’ I think, you’re not ghosts! Just say you still fancy him or something
---

Surely, Tom's jawline has some type of filler in it? Every time he pops up on my screen all i see is this meme......
View attachment 1921987
the crimson chin is turning me off.....
Yeah Tom is deffo fillered up. It’s why his smile lines are quite pronounced

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really wish they would not keep shoving bombshells in every few days.

Reactions: 10
Phew. Caught up on 4 hours I missed since Thursday. OK I'm lying. Accidentally watched Sundays before Fridays, cannae be arsed with unseen bits and ff'd most of aftersun. Anyway they're all nobs and I can't wait to witch about them at 9pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
will coming through with that gossip girl energy we needed bless him 🥰🥰
---

Yeah I agree. I like Ellie - I’m happy for her to cause problems for Lana and Olivia
i'm enjoying her from the preview of tonight too, i would rather the bombshells play up tom's lustfulness and out him for being an absolute asscrack after all the drama between zara and olivia over a boy as boring and predictable as him. i don't see him making it to the end at all so let's just expose his whiplash and get him out. let him stay for casa for the chaos but i see him getting dumped shortly after casa most likely by a vote off

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Don't know why they are so shocked about 2 single people kissing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i agree with everyone saying we need more male bombshells, they always seem to miss the mark with a decent amount of male bombshells. women are just far more interesting both to look at and to talk to

Reactions: 15
Spencer and Aaron need to go - they bring absolutely nothing to the show. Kai is hovering on the dull list too although his getting to know Samie tonight might redeem him. As much as their fcukboy behaviour annoys me, Ron and Tom are carrying it at the minute.

Reactions: 20
i agree aaron needs to go but i don't think spencer has had a proper chance yet. i think if they shake up the couples more girls would say they're interested in him. i feel tanyel would be interested in him if kai starts getting to know samie. aaron was a total waste of bombshell space tho

Reactions: 7
Tom:
1675076854893.jpg

How can someone with the personality of a bowl of cold porridge be at the centre of so much drama?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.