Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please say I'm not the only one that thinks samie looks scarily like Lucy Mecklenburg , like her absolute twin, they sound exactly the same aswell !!!!!!

Reactions: 13
i don't get the ellie hate, i don't particularly like her but i don't think she's a snake either. tom and zara called it quits so tom is fair game and ellie is still a new bombshell as well, it's her role to go for the guys who have other interests

Reactions: 22
Fell asleep as that one, and now can’t sleep at 3am 🙃

I don’t like Zara & Olivia, so I hope Ellie gets Tom to shut Olivia and her unfinished business up.

Reactions: 6
Please say I'm not the only one that thinks samie looks scarily like Lucy Mecklenburg , like her absolute twin, they sound exactly the same aswell !!!!!!
I was thinking exactly this, so similar facially and talks like her, mannerisms like her.

---

I've been proper behind but despite what younlot are saying I am kinda enjoying this series.

Ron doesn't like lana he likes the idea of winning. I think he picked up early doors she likes him and will stick with him and he's trying to stick to her.

I was dubious at first of shaq and Tanya but actually think they are really sweet. He is more into her than she is him though. I really like the guy though and respect how he has been setting Ron straight.

Kai and tanyel I think probably do kinda like each other but it's hard to tell when they get zero screen time. Kai has zero about him though, he's the reason they get no screen time. I'm warming to her though, I love her attitude to the whole game.

Tom. Absolute spineless toad. Fit though. I didn't see any hint he was into liv or zara tbh, but I can see real sparks with Ellie, probably the most chemistry I've seen this series. Zara is a bit nuts, maybe a bit too sensitive for love island, seems to be struggling with it and I worry for her. Liv imo just hasn't met anyone in there she truly has chemistry with and is floating about trying to make something with anyone who looked her way at any point.

I really like Jessie. And I really hope she likes will. I can't decide on them but hope they're for real.

Samie is Lucy meck off towie. I wonder if she'll turn Ron's head but I doubt it because he is on pretend to be in lana land to get to the end mode. Otherwise I can't remember who she talked to last night.

The dildo company man is weird, don't see anyone connecting with him.

Aaron is there for a free holiday.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Olivia and Tom are not in a couple. Tom is clearly not interested but won't tell her as keeping options open. He's different with Ellie but he needs to man up and stop giving Olivia the wrong impression. But he is confused now because Samie. Olivia is trying to make it some big love story and for them to get together because of all this history. She didn't want to know when she picked Haris. Then it was a game to her when he was with zara. There was no girl code there and zara was in a couple eith Tom and wanted to know what was happening. Surely girlcode Olivia could of said to zara she still wants to talk to Tom. Even walking in Olivia took kai and he hadn't stepped forwards. Olivia only wants girl code when it benefits her because otherwise she gives no fucks for anyone but herself

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else think Tanye is actually a little sweetheart? Bores my socks off but she seems genuinely lovely

Reactions: 21
I think we need aaron out and more bombshells for the girls. I think a girl will be the next one out and most likely will be zara but I don't want to see her go

Reactions: 10
I like Tanyel. I think she seems easy going and not as mean as say Olivia and Lana. I think she’d chat away to anyone regardless of whether they’re in the OG islander clique or not. Same with Tanya.

---

I think we need aaron out and more bombshells for the girls. I think a girl will be the next one out and most likely will be zara but I don't want to see her go
I would have thought that but with all the backlash over how she’s been treated I’m not sure they’d let her go. I think it could be a boy and they’ll bring in 2 boys on the back of it.

Reactions: 14
i don't get the ellie hate, i don't particularly like her but i don't think she's a snake either. tom and zara called it quits so tom is fair game and ellie is still a new bombshell as well, it's her role to go for the guys who have other interests
It's not so much going for Tom, it's that she makes subtle digs about the girls to the boys while she's flirting. Very much a pick me/not like other girls vibe.

Reactions: 5
It was interesting seeing Ellie, Spencer and Tanya discussing how Ron couldn’t be trusted. And then later Shaq and Aaron were also calling him out a bit. I’d love if the OG clique was starting to wobble.

Reactions: 16
It was interesting seeing Ellie, Spencer and Tanya discussing how Ron couldn’t be trusted. And then later Shaq and Aaron were also calling him out a bit. I’d love if the OG clique was starting to wobble.
I think Ellie to pick Tom and samie to pick Ron next

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I still that that Alex Bowen is without doubt the fittest bloke to ever have come out of Love Island
Noooo.... he's aged really badly IMO. Maybe too much of the white stuff mixed in with being a new parent?

I have two words for the fittest man to come out of LI..... OVIE SOKO

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ovie was fit in his season, don't really see it now but the same with Alex, he has aged a lot

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.