Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant see Maya is heading back for tonight’s dumping, it’s just too routine, I suspect that they will be getting rid of a couple soon after soon on the heels of this to cause maximum upset.

That said we have had quite a few bombshells already, is it 8? Last WI there were 32 contestants which if you take off the original 10 and the 12 for CA leaves only around another 2 bombshells to throw in which can’t be right. So if 3 people go then there will be a massive hole.

Given it’s the boys choosing, can’t see how anyone other than Zara is going, she’s got no male friends to save her and Tom attack (which I suspect will be as good as this season gets for drama) was in front of all of them, which will scare them rigid (and not in the community penis sense!)
Last year we had 36 islanders, year before 37 which i think is dependent on the couple dynamics. Your right that so far this year its been 8 bombshells. They do seem to be chucking them in left right and centre 🤣

There is a lot of speculation Casa will be different which would be a welcome switch up. On yesterday's My Pod On Paper they stated Maya was coming in Friday. (Both Orlaith and her guest get the actual press information as work in the press).

I just cant see the producers letting Zara go as we know they love chaos! I think sadly may be Tanyel.

Edited to add: Just remembered last Winter Love Island was only 6 weeks plus we lost was it a week from that? due to Caroline's passing. Thats maybe why only 32 bombshells.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I just cant see the producers letting Zara go as we know they love chaos! I think sadly may be Tanyel.
The lads hate Zara. Even if they bring in a bombshell for her he’ll turn on her to get in with the lads. If they keep her in any longer the public will just start continue to call out the double standards in how she’s treated vs the others. If they wanted to keep her up they’d have done a viewer vote or let the girls pick. They want her out.

Reactions: 7
So if Ron picks Sami, which he should as he obviously has no attraction to Lana, then presumably Aaron will pick Lana.
For once this potentially is an interesting recoupling. The only 'established' couples seem to be Will/Jess and Tanya/Shaq.

Reactions: 11
Tom is another one of those people that looks like Billy bear ham.
Don’t know how he DARES to treat women the way he does. Ew

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maya is over south Africa so whether it's for tonight or something else. We'll definitely see her making an appearance soon

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Zara was iconic at all shouting at Tom. Yes he was sly snogging Ellie but no point bringing his family into it.
At least it didn’t seem as fake acted by them all as the episode the night before

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Zara was iconic at all shouting at Tom. Yes he was sly snogging Ellie but no point bringing his family into it.
At least it didn’t seem as fake acted by them all as the episode the night before
I personally think that she probably knows the most information about him and therefore knew exactly what would trigger him the most. And it worked - man got up and threw his pink coat right out of the pram. Zara has a fiery temper but Tom deserved it.

He goes around showing that he doesn’t give a crap about anyone’s feelings. And, more importantly, he thinks it’s fine for him to treat women like that. I’m not sure what Olivia still sees in him at this point. And I also think that Sammie will steer clear of him.

Reactions: 20
So if Ron picks Sami, which he should as he obviously has no attraction to Lana, then presumably Aaron will pick Lana.
For once this potentially is an interesting recoupling. The only 'established' couples seem to be Will/Jess and Tanya/Shaq.
I think Ron will pick Lana if he gets to choose early on. He likes keeping her dangling and will still “get to know” Samie behind her back. I think Kai will pick Samie and Tanyel is in danger.

Bit strange the boys have picked 2 times on the trot and the bombshell doesn’t get first choice.

Reactions: 5
So I caught up this morning:
- Thank God I could skip Will and Jessie's date
- Zara running to Ellie after was lol
- Olivia is a bad bad actress
- Tom "IT WAS ONLY A KISS HOW DID WE END UP LIKE THIS"🎵
- I am Team Shaq. He's not here for F boy Tom or Ron
- Ellie is trying to make catchphrases and I hate it "never trust a man over 6ft2"
- Ron "exploring" Lana THEN SAYING "you're always no 1" -- honestly duck off
- Kai saying Tanyel was shouting?
- Also Kai couldn't pull Tanyal on the outside even if she was in the coma
- Will kinda disappointed me saying Tom is single so did nothing wrong
- Tom is the ultimate deflecter "SHE CAME ONTO ME"

- Zara walking to Tom calling him community penis looool
- Tbh I'm happy she said "I hope your parents are proud of you" he's a POS and if you really did think they are proud...... why you triggered??????
- Tanyal was 1000000% right. AARON bleeping BEAK IS ALWAYS BEAKING AROUND!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The whole thing depends on who is chosen to pick first so it will be down to the producers I guess? Kai just seems to be so shallow. He doesn’t even know Sammie yet but he is certain he can just swap Tanyel for her and it will all be fine.

I think that after this recoupling, there will be some male bombshells coming in.

Reactions: 2
What is up with Toms face is it bad botox and cheek fillers? He looks like one of those oder men trying to recapture their youth but looking weird and plastic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is up with Toms face is it bad botox and cheek fillers? He looks like one of those oder men trying to recapture their youth but looking weird and plastic
I think he has acne scarring and tries to cover it with facial hair.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I personally think that she probably knows the most information about him and therefore knew exactly what would trigger him the most. And it worked - man got up and threw his pink coat right out of the pram. Zara has a fiery temper but Tom deserved it.

He goes around showing that he doesn’t give a crap about anyone’s feelings. And, more importantly, he thinks it’s fine for him to treat women like that. I’m not sure what Olivia still sees in him at this point. And I also think that Sammie will steer clear of him.
Throwing his pink coat out of the pram 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Destiny is calling me, open up my eager eyessss cos I’m mr Brightside 🗣🎤 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tbh I'm happy she said "I hope your parents are proud of you" he's a POS and if you really did think they are proud...... why you triggered??????
Anything she said would have been “too far”. The lads are allergic to her. They treat her with even less respect than the other girls if that’s even possible. It’s why it’s disappointing that The producers fixed the dumping to give them the last laugh.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.