Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that after the end of the recoupling Maya shows up with these 2 lads, and it ends up with one of the boys going home instead of Zara/Tanyel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
it’s funny cause if they did vote for your favourite, tom/kai/aaron would 100% be at risk and going. and zara would have been safe, probably would have been ellie gone

Reactions: 8
I hope that after the end of the recoupling Maya shows up with these 2 lads, and it ends up with one of the boys going home instead of Zara/Tanyel.
That would be the best. I have a feeling that they cannot be showing this much favour to the boys at this particular point, more or less everyone is saying in social media that the boys are having an easy ride, they just can’t let this continue. They pulled an excellent dumping twist early in the recent series of Love Australia, it fizzled out but goes to show they’re not worried about really mixing it up.
---

They’ve confirmed a dumping though
They have but they didn’t say whether a boy or girl was being dumped; I’ve also read the one who goes is “a popular islander” .. that’s from the Sun so make of it what you will, that said they’re not usually that wide of the mark

Reactions: 5
That would be the best. I have a feeling that they cannot be showing this much favour to the boys at this particular point, more or less everyone is saying in social media that the boys are having an easy ride, they just can’t let this continue. They pulled an excellent dumping twist early in the recent series of Love Australia, it fizzled out but goes to show they’re not worried about really mixing it up.
---

They have but they didn’t say whether a boy or girl was being dumped; I’ve also read the one who goes is “a popular islander” .. that’s from the Sun so make of it what you will, that said they’re not usually that wide of the mark
They dumped a girl in the recent season of LI AU then as soon as she walked out there was 2 new boys waiting for her for a date and she came back in with them both. Seems like all the love islands are following suit with what the other ones do by bringing contestants from other shows onto them so could be very possible the dumped girl actually gets to stay.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
They dumped a girl in the recent season of LI AU then as soon as she walked out there was 2 new boys waiting for her for a date and she came back in with them both. Seems like all the love islands are following suit with what the other ones do by bringing contestants from other shows onto them so could be very possible the dumped girl actually gets to stay.
That was the sentiment of my own post and I hope we’re on the right track here. Only thing is someone is definitely dumped, we don’t actually know if this is a boy or a girl, wonder how they would work this possible scenario out.

I’m confused was the text not that there’s going to be a recoupling and whoever isn’t picked will be dumped? Why do we think this isn’t the case

Reactions: 3
Surely Samie gets first pick.... maybe she picks her boy and then it moves on to the boys that are left to then do their choosing?

Reactions: 2
I’m confused was the text not that there’s going to be a recoupling and whoever isn’t picked will be dumped? Why do we think this isn’t the case
How I read it, wtte.
“There will be a re-coupling, boys will pick and the girl not picked will be dumped”.
They said “will be dumped” not going on to say “.. and leaving the island tonight” which leads me to speculate.
Obviously open to all kinds of interpretation.

Reactions: 2
What I meant by my post was that maybe a the girl that gets dumped goes out but instead of going home she gets to go on 2 dates with the new male bombs and comes back into the villa choosing one of them to stay with her as a couple. That’s exactly what happened on the new season of love island Australia.

In the spoilers for tonight Samie is disappointed she wasn’t picked by someone - I bet it’s Ron and he goes for Lana.
Strange change to the process....bit unfair for her not to pick first as a bombshell!
---

New boys - initial thoughts not in the same league as Sami for the girls ….
Not sure why but Casey reminds me of Stephen Bear a little. *Shudders*

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Where are they pulling these males from!!! Not one standout boy this year at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

New boys - initial thoughts not in the same league as Sami for the girls ….
Are they actually taking the piss….. 😳 this is all intentional. Casey may as well turn around and go back home. Imagine being one of the girls in there dying for a new lad to come in and then two do and one looks like a more athletic Jonah Hill. There ARE fit lads in the UK and they consistently put in lacklustre boys so the girls have competition but the lads don’t.

you know what would be interesting and make a good show? If they sent in the male equivalent of Samie and we got to see the lads squirming and feeling uncomfortable the same way the girls do. I wanna see someone come in and steal the girls from the guys, not the other way around all the time. It’s boring, predictable and frankly unfair

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just clocked the new lads.....why are we being short-changed? These guys will be gone first opportunity that comes, they'll get as much interest as Aaron!

Reactions: 12
The male bombshells and really not bombshelling this year at all.

Reactions: 15
I’d love to get a job on L I doing the casting, who ever is doing it ain’t doing a good job.. who do I apply to anyone know!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.