Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she won the show then and had a lucky escape from Jordan šŸ˜‚
---

These two look tit ffs
I was gonna edit to add she went on to win the show but I didnā€™t wanna spoil it incase people hadnā€™t watched it yet šŸ«£šŸ˜‚ deffo a lucky escape from Jordan too!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thatā€™s a shout actually yknow. Imagine how much more interesting it would be if they did it that way.
I agree they should be writing it on a board and concealing it then revealing for dramatic effect. The current formula gives loads of them get out of jail free cards

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What I meant by my post was that maybe a the girl that gets dumped goes out but instead of going home she gets to go on 2 dates with the new male bombs and comes back into the villa choosing one of them to stay with her as a couple. Thatā€™s exactly what happened on the new season of love island Australia.
They also did something similar-ish in the UK Season 5 - Maura and Anna werenā€™t picked to be in a couples and instead of dumping them, they went on a date with Tom and Jordan and brought them back to the villa.

I hope this is what happens tonight, I donā€™t want any of the girls to go.

Reactions: 12
I like zara but she made a show of herself strutting over to Tom throwing shapes like that šŸ™ˆ in her head I would say she imagined it to be a big iconic Maura Higgins female empowerment moment šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If Kai picks Samie when she's shown zero interest in him I will die of embarrassment. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They also did something similar-ish in the UK Season 5 - Maura and Anna werenā€™t picked to be in a couples and instead of dumping them, they went on a date with Tom and Jordan and brought them back to the villa.

I hope this is what happens tonight, I donā€™t want any of the girls to go.
Theyā€™ve confirmed via text and via the press release the single girl will be dumped tonight.

Reactions: 5
I like zara but she made a show of herself strutting over to Tom throwing shapes like that šŸ™ˆ in her head I would say she imagined it to be a big iconic Maura Higgins female empowerment moment šŸ˜
I did think she was going to break her back walking like that šŸ˜‚. It reminded me of how Rosie (Adam Collard partner) used to walk about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She hardly brought his family into anything. The fact is they would not be proud of him. Heā€™s not done anything to be proud of?
Iā€™m sure they are proud of the real guy in the real world and not on an edited dating show.
He is hardly the ā€˜community penisā€™ Zara called him. A few kisses in 2 weeks ??
Disclaimer : I donā€™t even like the guy

While I did cringe a bit Tom treated Zara like tit so I commend her actually calling him out in comparison to Olivia who just had the usual crocodile tears and then told him she cares about him.

i also think the lads would have overreacted and scoffed at Zara no matter what sheā€™d said so why not go full throttle šŸ˜‚

She was never getting picked by any of them anyway so she had nothing to lose.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
B94B1C41-846A-4E8C-A155-B16CBA079E74.jpeg

Just went to my local shop and found this.. I had to pick it up! šŸ˜‚ will drink this on Friday while watching bore island

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I hated Tomā€™s reaction to Zara calling him out. Taking your jacket off is what you do before a fight. He seemed like he wanted to lash out. Not good

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m sure they are proud of the real guy in the real world and not on an edited dating show.
He is hardly the ā€˜community penisā€™ Zara called him. A few kisses in 2 weeks ??
Disclaimer : I donā€™t even like the guy
To be fair, most mothers wouldn't have a notion of how badly their sons treat women. I'm sure she is mortified by his actions in the Villa

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New bombshells arenā€™t fit šŸ˜­

It must be much harder to recruit boys for LI compared to girls. Girls have work done and wear makeup and all look like carbon copies of each other, whereas with boys youā€™re kinda relying on their natural good looks a bit more šŸ™ˆ

While I did cringe a bit Tom treated Zara like tit so I commend her actually calling him out in comparison to Olivia who just had the usual crocodile tears and then told him she cares about him.

i also think the lads would have overreacted and scoffed at Zara no matter what sheā€™d said so why not go full throttle šŸ˜‚

She was never getting picked by any of them anyway so she had nothing to lose.
agreed, you can see the way they react when lana/olivia is upset vs when zara is upset. unlike olivia, ellie and lana, zara doesnā€™t let things slide easily and stands her ground, she actually has a backbone. and they feel intimidated by that. lana will go back to ron, olivia and ellie would probably still get with tom. zara isnā€™t the right kind of ā€œfieryā€ for them. itā€™s so obvious that none of them really like her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.