Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. Ron gives me the absolute ick, but not surprised Lana gives him the ick. It's all very Amy and Curtis vibes.
The girl has absolutely no spark. Just droops around moaning.
Agree.

Also her and Olivia are quick to pick on Zara last week but when the men treat them like tit they’re just all teary eyed but say nothing. Instead letting the other girls mouth off for them so they still come off as “easy going” to the boys. Ultimate pick me duo.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope Ron gets to pick first. I want to see if Lana really is his first choice like he keeps saying 🤥

Also, does anyone else think Tom and Olivia's chat is dead? I don't understand their attraction/unfinished business storyline when their conversations are drier than the Sahara. I actually think Tom seemed to click more with Ellie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I hope Ron gets to pick first. I want to see if Lana really is his first choice like he keeps saying 🤥

Also, does anyone else think Tom and Olivia's chat is dead? I don't understand their attraction/unfinished business storyline when their conversations are drier than the Sahara. I actually think Tom seemed to click more with Ellie.
There is NOTHING there with him and Liv. She just claimed him and has been coasting on everyone else pushing them as the golden couple because they all bow to her.

I thought he clicked more with Ellie too. Even at the start with Zara there was more sexual
Tension. With Liv it’s just like he’s gotten in With the popular crowd at school ans they’re all telling him he HAS to be with Liv because she’s chosen him. I don’t think there’s much happening there though much like there’s nothing happening with her and Spencer but now suddenly we all have to pretend that’s a big deal because she’s saying it it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Yes! If you keep having to over analyse your relationship then it is on it knees already. All this 'I'm willing to get to know you' stuff. Sounds so forced.
On a completely different note Tanyel is great! Far too good for odd teeth Kai.

Reactions: 11
Re Maya, she was flown out but when they have this much juicy stuff to fill the programme they will be saving her for the dumping, to be shown tomorrow. It's like the stupid challenge games they do, they pretty much film one every day, but we're only shown it if they are short of material.

If my girl Tanyel is dumped tomorrow I'll be FUMING. Kai is an absolute tool. Send some proper men in please! I AM VEXED TOO TANYEL!

Reactions: 18
Goddammit I stepped out for a minute and missed the community penis, gonna have to watch that again 😂
Can’t wait to hear the opposition fans shout that at him on the football terraces!
---

I don't think Kai realises that none of the girls are interested in him.
He reminds me of Ryan Giggs, just with even less charm.

Reactions: 3
Agree.

Also her and Olivia are quick to pick on Zara last week but when the men treat them like tit they’re just all teary eyed but say nothing. Instead letting the other girls mouth off for them so they still come off as “easy going” to the boys. Ultimate pick me duo.
this, that’s what make the boys call them “wifey material” they don’t stand their ground

Reactions: 7

He definitely DID click more with Ellie - on the terrace and in the gym with all the flirty talk.

Reactions: 4
Why can't we lose one of the boys? We could drop Aaron, Kai, Tom and Ron and be all the better for it

I think Ron will chose Lana. He's too weak to chose who he really wants Sami

It's going to be Zara to go. It'll be a choice between Ellie and Zara for the last guy or maybe Zara and Tanyel. I think all the boys who might be left to pick would chose Ellie. Maybe Kai if he was last to pick and was feeling spiteful he would chose Zara over Tanyel, but given he accused Tanyel of shouting when she raised her voice by around 1 decibel I can't see Kai liking Zara.

Maybe Aaron would chose Zara if left with Tanyel or Zara? But again he hates both of them

Which is a shame. Zara brings a lot to the table.

Reactions: 8
They need to hire me to find some buff looking lads for Tanyel and Lana. Tired of Ron and boring Kai.

Reactions: 8
Why was Tom so upset about the parents comment? I wouldn't be proud of my son if he was treating girls like that especially on tv.

Also tanyel and zara are my favourites, they're so funny. Lana deserves better even tho I don't really like her

Reactions: 13
hy was Tom so upset about the parents comment? I wouldn't be proud of my son if he was treating girls like that especially on tv.
I think when it comes to Zara the boys are just looking for any reason to justify treating her like tit.

I don’t like the way they choose in a certain order which is manipulated by the producers - would be better letting them choose who they want even if 3 boys went for Samie and she can decide. Please don’t let Ron choose first! 🤯
That’s a shout actually yknow. Imagine how much more interesting it would be if they did it that way.

Reactions: 6
Aaron showing his true colours. I really don’t like him - he’s nasty and Tanyel is right, he always has something to say about situations that have nothing to do with him. Nobody in there even seems to like the incel.

What was Olivia putting on hold for Tom? Or are we going to start pretending there’s something deeper there with her and Spencer now?

Lana is so bloody mopey.
---

I also think Tom is reaching a lot with that comment Zara made about his family being proud. Once again the lads just don’t have the same respect for Zara they do for the other girls.
I don’t think Zara should have mentioned Tom’s family it was way out of line and quite inappropriate? Also her saying Tom is community peen when he hasn’t slept with anyone is wild to me. I think the issue with Tom is that he struggles with being assertive and I do think he’s attracted to Ellie and prefers her over Olivia and Zara, but he doesn’t know how to say this without making them upset.

Cant see Maya is heading back for tonight’s dumping, it’s just too routine, I suspect that they will be getting rid of a couple soon after soon on the heels of this to cause maximum upset.

That said we have had quite a few bombshells already, is it 8? Last WI there were 32 contestants which if you take off the original 10 and the 12 for CA leaves only around another 2 bombshells to throw in which can’t be right. So if 3 people go then there will be a massive hole.

Given it’s the boys choosing, can’t see how anyone other than Zara is going, she’s got no male friends to save her and Tom attack (which I suspect will be as good as this season gets for drama) was in front of all of them, which will scare them rigid (and not in the community penis sense!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.