Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kai just dropping Tanyel like a hot potato. So disheartening to watch them act like this 😳 what happened to the days two people would meet, fall in love, get married and stay married?!
Back in my day, It used to be such a wholesome show 🥰
1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Will is lovely but he does look like a horse.
Don’t know if this has been said already but I saw a meme that said will looks like John cena and Wallace from Wallace and gromit merged together and now I can’t unsee it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who’s picking Ellie?

Spencer I feel will pick Olivia but if Tom picks her first I’m not sure who his second pick would be?

I have a feeling Aaron would actually pick Tanyel if it came down to her and Zara if he was last to go as a sort of apology save?

I can’t decide on this recoupling at all. Usually I can have a good guess but it could go anyway depending on the boys order.

Reactions: 4
I reckon aside from the obvious 2 couples the choices and 2nd choices dependent on order
Tom - Olivia/Samie (2nd choice)
Ron - Lana/samie
Kai - Samie/tanyel
Spencer - Olivia/Ellie
Aaron - Lana/Ellie

I can’t see who will vote Zara as 2nd choice. I think if Tom was last he’d vote Tanyel as a friendship because she’s an OG. I also think Spencer or Aaron would choose Ellie as 2nd choice because she’s also a bombshell

Reactions: 3
What was Olivia putting on hold for Tom? Or are we going to start pretending there’s something deeper there with her and Spencer now?

Lana is so bloody mopey.
---

I also think Tom is reaching a lot with that comment Zara made about his family being proud. Once again the lads just don’t have the same respect for Zara they do for the other girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just scanning through the comments because I'm behind.

Think I'm the only one that thought it was unnecessary for Zara to get involved. Also, don't agree with bringing someone's family into it.

Anywhoooo...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way liv speaks and her mouth movement gives me pure katie price lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Lanas reaction after two weeks is a lot, she looks like she’s just out been dumped from a ten year relationship. Imagine how depressing she’ll be in casa.

Reactions: 13
I kinda want Messy Ron and Kai left to pick last for maximum carnage. Let Spencer and Aaron pick first and see how that turns out.

Reactions: 6
I don’t like the way they choose in a certain order which is manipulated by the producers - would be better letting them choose who they want even if 3 boys went for Samie and she can decide. Please don’t let Ron choose first! 🤯

Reactions: 10
I think Lanas reaction after two weeks is a lot, she looks like she’s just out been dumped from a ten year relationship. Imagine how depressing she’ll be in casa.
Agree. Ron gives me the absolute ick, but not surprised Lana gives him the ick. It's all very Amy and Curtis vibes.
The girl has absolutely no spark. Just droops around moaning.

Reactions: 9
Are they spraying pheromones over these boys whenever a bombshell walks in?? They all seem to lose the ability to think properly as soon as they see a new woman. Except Shaq and Will.

Kai she isn't shouting. She probably had to raise her voice a little to be heard over all that wind 🌪
To be fair those ears probably pick up a completely different frequency.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.