Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohlawd

Absolutely horrible thing for Tanya to do! And Shaq is as bad, imagine someone telling you they love you and sleeping with you in the hideaway then bringing someone back from casa and you give in that easily 🤢🤢🤢🤢both of them are embarrassing

Reactions: 29

Janeeks

Sanam is slick, I love how she just said - nothings gonna change my mind about him, she’s letting Liv know 😂

Reactions: 29

GossWhore

VIP Member
Tanya I see your game.

You want to push Martin to the edge and then he likes fck this and ends it and you don't look like the bad person.

Shes awful and Shaqs a fool!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

JombleWomble

VIP Member
"No girl's ever done anything like that for me before" That's probably because it's a fucking weird thing to do 😂

• Haha

N&NMOM

Chatty Member
My heart went out for Martin when Tanya revealed in front of everyone how she had snuck downstairs and kissed Shaq. Poor Martin looking around for re action from anyone re that and no one opens their mouth.. lucky escape martin
Boy!!

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The absolute snakes all using Martin as a cop out. Not a backbone between them.
Poor guy is the only single one, probably feeling like shit so they all pile on him with their answers for the easy way out.
Assholes.

Tifastrife

VIP Member
I’ve been out tonight, someone please sum up the episode… assuming it was shit actually😭
Tanya sneaking down in the night to kiss Shaq. Tanya gaslighting Martin so he ends things. Tanya public ally declaring her love for Shaq in a way that was humiliating to Martin in front of everyone.
Olivia trying to get Kai to apologise and him saying he’s not apologising he’s done nothing wrong. Kai and Sanam went on a date. Jax Jones played the recorder.

• Haha