Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Can't believe not a single person picked Tanya for least trustworthy

Poor Martin. That was really mean and unnecessary. And fucking weak

• Heart
Reactions: 40

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Nah… someone get her down… immediately… 😳 is she actually for real? Is she actually doing this? I’m sorry but that’s not fair in front of Martin either, I’m sorry I actually do not like this bitch. He looks so dejected and awkward. Made Shaq feel uncomfortable and now poor Martin has to feel awkward. Dickhead

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Laika1234

VIP Member
Jesus - the gaslighting from Tanya the last few days. She is awful. Imagine, IMAGINE this was a bloke.

• Heart

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Shaq can do way better than Tanya in the first place. If anyone’s punching it’s her - he’s better looking than she is 😬

• Heart
  • Haha

playgirlbunny

So I was on Reddit and made a comment about not being happy with Tanya’s actions. I get a couple of dms from some of her fans who start insulting me and sending me Reddit care( for those who don’t know it’s when you’re feeling suicidal and Reddit checks up on you). I never even insulted her but I’m not going to defend her actions just because I share the same race with her.
Think im just going to stick to this site. It’s sad that some people go so overboard when it comes to these islanders who don’t even know them in real life.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
So hang on.... when Lana got back with Ron and kissed him that night with Casey close by she got dragged for it ( and rightly so)
THIS IS TEN TIMES WORSE !!!!!

I swear to the lords if they all back her tomorrow night I'll throw my phone at the tv.
She has been vile to Martin. Gaslighting him so he will be the one to finish it.
Even the way she was lying down while they were speaking was rude.
Rotten creature.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Jesus - the gaslighting from Tanya the last few days. She is awful. Imagine, IMAGINE this was a bloke.
Thank you for using the G word.
Yes she has been gaslighting Martin for days. Her behaviour has been dreadful. And to embarass him like that. Awful.

Careless Whisper

Did Tanya just say things are different then Casa because it was missing “THE GLUE” no shit Tanya it’s All on your whopper forehead ya ham

• Haha
  • Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
If she kissed Shaq she should of pulled Martin for a chat the next morning and had an honest conversation with him.
But she let Martin make her breakfast, then had that awful chat with him while she was lying down (?!) and gave him nothing.

She is 100 percent in the wrong here. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Interesting that the producers sent Kai and Sanan on a date and not Liv and Maxwell. It’s almost as though Liv and Maxwell have been forgotten as a couple as she’s focusing all her energy on trying to split up Kai and Sanan.
Ugh can you imagine a Liv and Maxwell date.
'So Maxwell what do you think of Tom and Samie as a couple?'
'I like them. They seem nice'.
'Reeelllay? Well they both wanted to cheat on each other but OK. What do you think of Casey and Claudia?'
'Yeah they seem cool'.
'Casey and Claudia? Reeeelllay? He literally can't take his eyes off me and she nearly brought back someone from Casa, but whatever babes. You do you'.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I imagine if this was someone like Adam Collard doing something like that then women’s charities would be up in arms but it’s ok as it’s a girl

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm confused by the double standards..... Jessie in tears for 3 days because Will kissed someone else. Also Jessie celebrating with Tanya when she crept down in the middle of the night and lobbed the gob on Shaq while still coupled up with Martin.

• Haha
  • Heart

bananabutter

VIP Member
My favourite bit of last nights episode having caught up was

“I do expect an apology for those comments”
“I’m not apologising for anything, so I’ll clear that up right away”
“Ok”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣round of applause for Kai that is EXACTLY how you treat women like Olivia she was completely dumbstruck expecting him to beg for forgiveness

• Haha

iieee

VIP Member
So shaq's happy to call out any and all bad behaviour except Tanya then? In the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 35

BDY_97

VIP Member
Nah i’m sorry regardless of whether things with Martin were over this is not on from Tanya, what a nasty cow. Will, Casey & Tom were all cringe but at least they didn’t get up and embarrass anyone like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 35