Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jadach

VIP Member
This is the bit that's infuriating me the most. She knows that she's fully in control of this situation and that Shaq will take her back with open arms when she decided they are back on again. The arrogance of it. How I was that Shaq would tell her where to get off. This moment is the moment Shaw has been waiting for.

If he continues to stick with her (in general, outside the villa as well) then he's in for a world of pain. I really don't see the attraction tbh, I didn't like her from the start, giving it the cute little pocket rocket routine, all this pathetic childish squeeling she does. She's a gaslighting narcissist.

All that glue on her head must have gone through to her brain if she thinks she's got a chance of winning
her and shaq were never gonna even if martin never happened lol, they would never win over lana and ron

Notredamn

VIP Member
I’m not on Twitter or anything, is Dami still backing Martin or has he quietened down about him, does anyone know?

Laika1234

VIP Member
Anyone know where I can find what their Instagram stats were at the beginning of the show vs now? I can’t see any of them breaking 1 mill.

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Nah… someone get her down… immediately… 😳 is she actually for real? Is she actually doing this? I’m sorry but that’s not fair in front of Martin either, I’m sorry I actually do not like this bitch. He looks so dejected and awkward. Made Shaq feel uncomfortable and now poor Martin has to feel awkward. Dickhead
What did she do? Didn't watch tonight

Olivia and Max remind me of Montana and Alex from S3.

Montana was a bit bitchy, but lots more fun and likeable than Olivia, Alex is like Max. Good looking but seriously dull and along for an easy ride in the villa.

S3 was brilliant, but not as good as S2. God I miss those days!