Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Lost all respect for Shaq. He literally didn't even slightly make her sweat. She humiated him, she humiliated Martin and now she's doing it all over again

Honestly just want her gone. With a quick movie night first so shaq can see the shit she said to Martin in Casa

• Heart
Reactions: 32

xoxogossipgal101

I'm sorry but how can Tanya claim to love Shaq?? It's embarrassing 🤣 I'm not convinced he loves her either.

Also Olivia... FUCK OFFFFFF! She is still bleating on, oh poor me. You literally recoupled too and you did it because you thought if you stuck with Kai you'd be voted out. She's so irratiting. He doesn't want you, just like Tom didn't want you. Get. Over. It! And stop trying to twist things and fill Sanams head with crap. She's such a bloody Narc. Why are none of the girls telling her to get a bloody grip of herself. She has a cheek to call herself a girls girl, if she's not playing victim she's speaking about the girls behind their backs. Absolute bitch.

Pregnancy hormones are making me wild haha!

Reactions: 32

Jt2020

VIP Member
Wow Liv being a decent person for once!!

Also who knew Tom would be the one to realise Tanya was indeed a twat

• Haha
Reactions: 31

bananabutter

VIP Member
I bet they’ll just show Olivia forgetting Kai’s name and not any of her behaviour to the girls. Which will be so anticlimactic because Kai won’t give a shit 😂😂

also REALLY want that clip of Ron telling Tom to recouple to show. Just so samie knows Ron lied to her face

• Heart

LittlePea

Chatty Member
I hope there's one called 'Come Dine with TT' that shows Tanya calling Shaq a 2 star meal and Martin a 5 star haha

• Haha

Jt2020

VIP Member
If Shaq takes Tanya back now I want both of them out before I want Liv out because Tanya has the worst attitude and is just a horrible horrible girl

Jt2020

VIP Member
Omg Shaq what happened to your backbone? What happened to not being disrespected?! He’s a mug, deserves all the hell she will bring to him tbh

• Heart

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
I’m not arsed where Liv is coming from tbh. She is a horrible bitch. She was more than happy to put him down when they were in the bottom together blaming him for it. She is an absolute psycho who thinks everything revolves around her and is only happy trying to put everyone else down. She recoupled, he recoupled. That really should be the end of it. I am sooooo happy Kai stood his ground with the little toad.

• Heart

sohomum

Today’s first look at the couples’ challenge 🤣🤣

Tanya: what gives you the ick?
Martin: liars

• Haha

Jt2020

VIP Member
Eejit, what a great word.

tanya is a nasty cow! She IS a liar! She ‘didn’t have the opportunity to tell him’ but she had time to tell Jessie and speak to Martin 2 other times that day… but just couldn’t tell him… what an absolute cunt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Nahlikewithyouit’sjustlikepropereasylikedeadchilllikedoyougetwhatimeanicanjustproperlikebemyselfaroundyoulikeyoumakemeproperhappylikei‘mdeadhappylikecantstopsmilingandlikeyouteachmeproperloadslikei‘mjustgassedi’mdeadsmilinglike

• Haha
Reactions: 29
YES Martin calling out Tanya for gaslighting him, also the '' I didnt have the opportunity to tell you I kissed Shaq'' fuck off hun you chose not to tell him on purpose because you're a liar, cheat,manipulator , she is a liar, she lied to shaq telling him she loved him when she didnt and she lied to Martin, she is a grade A Liar and gaslighter

• Heart
Reactions: 29