• Kai and Sanam

Votes: 144 34.0%
  • Shaq and ???

Votes: 30 7.1%
  • Casey and Claudia

Votes: 11 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand liv. She's such a b***ch . She's in there for drama. She doesn't want to find love at all. She wants fame.

Reactions: 32
How does someone who has had glue on their head for the past 2 weeks think they should dictate who and are and who they are not with.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Tanya's gonna be licking a tit or whatever if Jessie's swimsuit shifts a millimetre more

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kai has so grown on me. He's actually so sweet. And Sanam seems really nice.

Kai ans Sanam to win just to piss off Liv

• Haha
Reactions: 50
When they talk about love I just hear kids in a playground talking about how they love their primary school boyfriend. Just can’t take it seriously at all 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tanya would shag the bar man if he complimented her, how could you trust her if you were with her, she strung Shaq along and walked all over him for Martin, and now shes doing the exact same thing to Martin, the woman cant handl e not having attention and plays away when shes secured her man, she'd shag all your mates,brothers, strangers, couldnt trust her, kncikers be coming down 24/7

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Liv is always such a cow, just cannot be bothered with her and I have no understanding why ITV love her so much

Reactions: 21
How does someone who has had glue on their head for the past 2 weeks think they should dictate who and are and who they are not with.
I don't know anything about wigs and glue but if I don't wash my hair everyday my scalp feels awful.

Reactions: 5
Oh duck off Olivia.
Sanam refusing to rise to her pathetic games was excellent.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Admin please make this thread viewable at the top when you click the blue button "Love Island threads"

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but how can Tanya claim to love Shaq?? It's embarrassing 🤣 I'm not convinced he loves her either.

Also Olivia... duck OFFFFFF! She is still bleating on, oh poor me. You literally recoupled too and you did it because you thought if you stuck with Kai you'd be voted out. She's so irratiting. He doesn't want you, just like Tom didn't want you. Get. Over. It! And stop trying to twist things and fill Sanams head with crap. She's such a bloody Narc. Why are none of the girls telling her to get a bloody grip of herself. She has a cheek to call herself a girls girl, if she's not playing victim she's speaking about the girls behind their backs. Absolute witch.

Pregnancy hormones are making me wild haha!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.