Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Olivia omg. She cannot resist being neggy about everyone can she! She is soooo soooo bitchy it’s unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 28

LoXLo

VIP Member
You could tell Tom didn’t agree with how she went about it by the look on his face last night

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Olivia kept trying to needle Kai but he genuinely could not give one shit about her and just was bored 😂 She really can't handle disinterest. She would far rather he was cross or upset. No doubt soon there will be lots of sly asides about Kai or Sanam being 'funny with me. I don't know why, it's really wierd' - hoping dopey Lana will say 'it's because they feel threatened by you babe'.

• Haha

ImaLeoooo

VIP Member
but Tanya you are a liar babe.. you led the man on, pounced on him in Casa and then as soon as you saw Shaq single you had buyers remorse 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

gsss

Glad Claudia was barely on my screen tonight, find her so smug.
As much as I didn’t care for Martin, Tanya was beyond vile to him and he didn’t deserve to be humiliated like that. Glad he’s calling her ass out!
My hatred for Olivia is actually out of this world. I’ve never wanted someone to fuck off so badly!

Reactions: 26

Libbylulu

VIP Member
All I could think last night was how Love Island have supposedly prioritised mental health but they didn’t step in last night. It never would’ve been allowed to happen if Tanya was a man. She’s awful.
Yes we said this in our house too. They cancel lots of the challenges on the basis of the islanders mental health, yet let Martin be totally humiliated and pretty much isolated. Shocking tv not entertaining.

I wondered if will and Jessie were going to go official
In their daytime chat.

Odd not 1 official couple yet.

Movie night will be interesting
I'm so old. Things must have really changed over the years. I can't get my head around the idea that you tell someone you love them after 2 weeks but you aren't ready to be boyfriend and girlfriend

• Haha

LoXLo

VIP Member
Hahahaha Tanya’s got some balls I’ll give her that. She’s loud and wrong. You had plenty of time to tell Martin that you were no longer interested and about the kiss with Shaq.