Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
When they talk about love I just hear kids in a playground talking about how they love their primary school boyfriend. Just can’t take it seriously at all 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ImaLeoooo

VIP Member
move night where art thou - show Shaq who Tanya is when he's not around PLEASE. I BEG OF U!!!

Reactions: 25

Clovis

VIP Member
So bored with this Tanya storyline. I'd almost rather watch Liv bitch about all the girls behind their backs.

Reactions: 24
A recoupling is going to be boring as hell coz we all know exactly who's choosing who! Yawn!!

In order of leaving I want Tanya and Shaq to leave first, used to like Shaq but he had all these opinions about everyone else and then let's Tanya treat him like that. She's an absolute dose and he is an idiot.

Next vote off I want Liv and Max goonnneeeee. Her to be in the bottom 2 first to see her smug face get a smack and then gone the next vote.

And after that I actually still want Ron and Lana gone. They are so boring, I still don't trust Ron. I think he thinks he has the 50K in the bag.

• Heart

Holmessk

VIP Member
Martin has been played for an absolute mug. He must be fuming. If I cared enough I would hate Tanya but I don't hate anyone. OK, I hate her 😂😜

• Haha

Careless Whisper

Pity love island is not like big brother, would love crowds of People baying for blood to be outside the villa chanting Get Them Out for Tanya and Olivia

• Haha
  • Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
Tanya's gonna be licking a tit or whatever if Jessie's swimsuit shifts a millimetre more

• Haha

JombleWomble

VIP Member
One of the things that baffles me about love island boys is the way they seem to think "you were in my top 3" is such a good compliment. It makes me cringe every time.

• Haha

sassylash

VIP Member
tanya and olivia are mean girls. that was so unnecessary, but can we get olive oil out first

Notredamn

VIP Member
The last few weeks are always boring as it starts working towards the final and setting up the lovey dovey storylines.
So tonight had better bloody bring it. I want feral bloodshed but I’ll accept mediocre drama and disharmony. I think any fall outs will be between the boys and between the girls as opposed to any of the couplings.
Not rooting for any of them btw, they can all get to fuck for being so gutless towards Martin.

• Heart