Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoXLo

VIP Member
Olivia leave Kai alone ffs! If I were Maxwell I’d get the ick, his name is constantly in her mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
I'm actually impressed with kai for not telling Olivia his reasons. I'm pretty sure he went into casa happy enough with her but it was the boys and the other girls who questioned her intentions with him and made him realise she had jumped from multiple men and was still obsessed with tom. He wasnt going to throw other people under the bus and have them have to deal with her drama too.
In casa he realised he got on with Sanam and liked her more than Olivia and was genuinely happy for Olivia that she found someone too. He probably would have been more than happy to be friends until she stood at that firepit and tore him apart like he meant nothing to her. She is the one who implied she had doubts about him going into casa saying she wasnt surprised and isn't shocked he recoupled instead of saying we did have a connection and I was happy going into casa but I felt I got on better with max and I'm glad to see Kai has also found someone he connected with more. But no she was absolutely raging he was happy she wanted him to be single and pine after her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
‘I was so close to saying this is over’
Why didn’t you then?!! Instead of stringing him along?

she really thinks she’s better than both of them and they should be grateful for her messing them both around. What a joker. They should both tell her to do one and couple up together ✌🏼 #shartin

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
You know what honestly I am SO glad there's so many here who can see Tanya for who and what she is. It's worrying that everyone in the villa finds her behaviour acceptable!!!

• Heart

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I agree that Kai has repeated the same lines with Sanam that he used with Olivia and Tanyel. But it's weird to hear Samie and Tom bitching about him for it because Tom was already called out for doing the exact same thing. There is zero self awareness in the villa this year.

Reactions: 33

jadach

VIP Member
someone said for movie night they should have one called “girls girl” and it’s just olivia chatting shit about everyone 🤣 imagine the aftermath, her touring around the villa having a one on one with every girl in the villa to explain herself. i need this to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Starfact

I cannot stand liv. She's such a b***ch . She's in there for drama. She doesn't want to find love at all. She wants fame.

Reactions: 32

Tifastrife

VIP Member
If he was genuinely happy, how could it have gone off like a switch though? He keeps dismissing her instead of explaining. He could tell her about herself but he’s choosing to weasel out of it by saying ‘we’re both with different people now’ and that’s it.
I reckon if she hadn’t stood at the fire pit trying to crack the next big memeable one liner and saying she “finally saw what the public saw” then he probably would have been open to talk to her about the why. But she acted like an entitled, hypocritical, toddler so he’s just been like nah screw you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32