Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this just a boys’ list and there’s a separate girls’ one?
I’d say there’s a separate girls one. I think the last scene will be the girls getting the very first question right and getting to choose a clip of one of the boys. It’ll end there and the rest will be tomorrow night and that’s probably why they haven’t shown the girls titles yet

Reactions: 11
I have a suspicion that if Jessie & Will win, Jessie would not split the prize money, if they still do that, I can't remember.
The split or steal has most likely been permanently scrapped. There was no point in it anyway as no-one will ever be brave enough to steal.

Reactions: 3
All I could think last night was how Love Island have supposedly prioritised mental health but they didn’t step in last night. It never would’ve been allowed to happen if Tanya was a man. She’s awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All I could think last night was how Love Island have supposedly prioritised mental health but they didn’t step in last night. It never would’ve been allowed to happen if Tanya was a man. She’s awful.
Yes we said this in our house too. They cancel lots of the challenges on the basis of the islanders mental health, yet let Martin be totally humiliated and pretty much isolated. Shocking tv not entertaining.

Reactions: 26
They all rounded on Zara.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I reckon the boys are pretty harmless. I really don't think they've done much that the girls aren't aware of and even Ron....

I wanna see the girls. Actually I want to see Olivias. She's the only real nasty twit in that villa.

Reactions: 12
Agree with this and its always been the way. The girls can do or say whatever they like but if one of the boys does the same thing or calls them out on crappy behavior, they're the worst in the world and "how dare you speak to a woman like that " kinda thing. The double standards are crazy and that's what I meant in a previous post about hating the term "girls girl" its like just because you're a woman you need to back every other girl regardless of if they're in the wrong or not . One example being the other night when kai (quite rightly )refused to apologise and Olivia called him an idiot..could you imagine the scenes if one of the boys had said that to her 🙄

Reactions: 8
Olivia’s visible schadenfreude is really unpleasant to watch. Especially when she is always complaining about slights against her.

Reactions: 7
I want them to be filmed when they see how few followers they gained compared to previous years 😁
I can’t see anyone doing well from the show. Will maybe but that’s about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree with this and its always been the way. The girls can do or say whatever they like but if one of the boys does the same thing or calls them out on crappy behavior, they're the worst in the world and "how dare you speak to a woman like that " kinda thing. The double standards are crazy and that's what I meant in a previous post about hating the term "girls girl" its like just because you're a woman you need to back every other girl regardless of if they're in the wrong or not . One example being the other night when kai (quite rightly )refused to apologise and Olivia called him an idiot..could you imagine the scenes if one of the boys had said that to her 🙄
Ironically any girl that says she's a 'girls girl' tends to be the biggest witch of them all 😂 it's saying out loud I'm a really nice girl and everyone loves me so if there's any issues it's not me being a nasty cow, it's you because I'm a girls girl. Massive 🚩🚩

Reactions: 14
I reckon the boys are pretty harmless. I really don't think they've done much that the girls aren't aware of and even Ron....

I wanna see the girls. Actually I want to see Olivias. She's the only real nasty twit in that villa.
I agree.

And this might be an unpopular opinion but personally i don't feel the conversation between Ron and Tom where Ron was telling him to recouple was that bad. I don't think it was calculated... I feel it was Ron just having his mates back. But I think this will be shown and cause major drama !

Reactions: 8
I agree.

And this might be an unpopular opinion but personally i don't feel the conversation between Ron and Tom where Ron was telling him to recouple was that bad. I don't think it was calculated... I feel it was Ron just having his mates back. But I think this will be shown and cause major drama !
I totally agree and if I'm honest... I don't really understand why Ron is so hated!
I feel what Will, Tom and Casey did were much worse and yet everyones wanting them to win... its laughable at this point!

Reactions: 10
I want Tanya and Olivia to get dragged in way that they can’t easily weasel their way out of it. I want people to be pissed at them for a few days with their full behaviour and not just forgive them in an hour

Reactions: 23
The titles shown are only that of the boys… I reckon the girls ones will be a whole other list of options that the boys can pick from…

Reactions: 6
I totally agree and if I'm honest... I don't really understand why Ron is so hated!
I feel what Will, Tom and Casey did were much worse and yet everyones wanting them to win... its laughable at this point!
Yeah I don’t like Ron but agree I don’t think it was that big a deal and I can’t already see everyone clinging to this as the catalyst Of what made the boys stray in casa.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.