Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iieee

VIP Member
Ron with the wind
The Shawshaq redemption
Caseyblanca
Bridge on the river Kai
American Graff-TT
Rebel without a Claud(ia)
Psycho (this one's about Olivia)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Careless Whisper

How does someone who has had glue on their head for the past 2 weeks think they should dictate who and are and who they are not with.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Laika1234

VIP Member
Tanya “i can’t imagine the hurt and embarrassment you felt when I brought Martin back in front of everyone so now I’ve decided to embarrass Martin in a similar fashion to even the score”.

Twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Kai has so grown on me. He's actually so sweet. And Sanam seems really nice.

Kai ans Sanam to win just to piss off Liv

• Haha
Reactions: 50
They’re literally using Martin as a scapegoat because none of them have the balls to call out Tanya and Liv on their cunty behaviour 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t even like him and they’re making me feel sorry for the weird bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 49

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Nah I do feel sorry for Martin, everytime Tanya speaks to him she’s well rude. If you ain’t into him get rid of him

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Tanya is a fool, she learned nothing, I'm sorry for embarassing you in front of everyone Shaq so instead this time I'm gonna embarass Martin in front of everyone, fucking dope

• Angry
Reactions: 48

LoXLo

VIP Member
If they go easy on Olivia and don’t show the full extent of her bullying and bitching I’ll be at the producers door with my pitch fork! :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Jt2020

VIP Member
I need the following happening on movie night…

-Liv forgetting Kai’s name as well as slagging off every bloody couple
-Tanya’s true colours so Shaq finally sees the light
-Ron very clearly telling Tom to recouple cos Samie will, just so Samie knows he lied to her
-Will/Layla nonsense
-Casey kissing 2 girls

If any of that is skipped we won’t have adequate drama!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Tanya would shag the bar man if he complimented her, how could you trust her if you were with her, she strung Shaq along and walked all over him for Martin, and now shes doing the exact same thing to Martin, the woman cant handl e not having attention and plays away when shes secured her man, she'd shag all your mates,brothers, strangers, couldnt trust her, kncikers be coming down 24/7

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42