Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Claudia so insufferable now? she's such a pick me, trying so hard to be a girls girl and she's always on the wrong side of every situation in the process.
Now that somebody said Casey looks like a furby, I can't unsee it.

This Tanya and Shaq eskimo kiss I love you tit has me about to go through the roof. I am almost nauseated at these two. This is beyond ridiculous. We've never had someone move the way Tanya has.

Maybe unpopular but I'm really tired of Jessie. I just am. I see her as cute and sweet sometimes, then an actress the rest of the time. Will seems a kind and caring person when he listens to someone, which is sweet but I kind of still hope it shows Layla trying to give him a HJ.

There's no saving Shaq so there's nothing they could show that would bring him to his damn senses.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think they may actually show Will cooling this off with Layla to ease Jessie's nerves. They wouldn't risk their prize couple. Also I want Jessie to shut up about it 😂

I need them to show:

- Tanya thirstily draping herself over Martin and chatting sh!t about Shaq.

- Ron egging in Tom during Casa.

- Claudia allegedy flirting with Bailey, not that Furby will care
Furby 😂😂😂 I knew he reminded me of something, nail on the head.

Some more movie titles for them
Bad Will Hunting
Liv and Forget Kai
Pre-TT Woman (although she doesn’t deserve that title)
The Good The Bad and The Casey
Just a shame that it was only Will shown having bedroom action otherwise we could have had
Kai Hard
TT - the Extra Testicle

I can see that I am going to get no work done today thinking up more stupid titles!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh gosh I really hope they call Tanya and Olivia out on movie night tonight. Feel sorry for Kai as Olivia really has worked on getting people in there to think he’s sly and he’s not the sly one.

Reactions: 12
Oh gosh I really hope they call Tanya and Olivia out on movie night tonight. Feel sorry for Kai as Olivia really has worked on getting people in there to think he’s sly and he’s not the sly one.
It’s a shame they didn’t ask which girl was least trustworthy although I expect most votes would gone to Tanya.

Reactions: 6
I have a suspicion that if Jessie & Will win, Jessie would not split the prize money, if they still do that, I can't remember.

Reactions: 1
The absolute snakes all using Martin as a cop out. Not a backbone between them.
Poor guy is the only single one, probably feeling like tit so they all pile on him with their answers for the easy way out.
Assholes.

Reactions: 28
The absolute snakes all using Martin as a cop out. Not a backbone between them.
Poor guy is the only single one, probably feeling like tit so they all pile on him with their answers for the easy way out.
Assholes.
Probably a bit of producer input there given the storyline of last night.
Though could be cause islanders see more of Maxwell than we do so of him and Martin trust him more.

Think there’s gonna be another 2 bombshells before the final. But if recouping is before that Martin will go home.

Reactions: 3
Furby 😂😂😂 I knew he reminded me of something, nail on the head.

Some more movie titles for them
Bad Will Hunting
Liv and Forget Kai
Pre-TT Woman (although she doesn’t deserve that title)
The Good The Bad and The Casey
Just a shame that it was only Will shown having bedroom action otherwise we could have had
Kai Hard
TT - the Extra Testicle

I can see that I am going to get no work done today thinking up more stupid titles!
Mad Max (completely bonkers having anything to do with Olivia)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still like Will and Jessie but I would like to see Kai and Sunam win. I didn’t like Kai at first but he’s grown on me now we’ve seen more of him and Sunam seems lovely.

Reactions: 14
I still like Will and Jessie but I would like to see Kai and Sunam win. I didn’t like Kai at first but he’s grown on me now we’ve seen more of him and Sunam seems lovely.
I have a strange feeling Kai and Sanam will win it. Maybe Tom and Sammie unless movie night stirs stuff up again. Lana and Ron are just too boring. Even more than Luca and Gemma last year.

Reactions: 7
I really do feel for Martin, I don't know if anyone has mentioned it but they really are bullying him at this point. Tanya should be the one who's least trustworthy but they all have to look out for the OGs 🙃

Reactions: 16
Totally agree. The fact alone that Kai hasn't rose to her occasion and pandered to her/ gone back makes him stand out from a long line of people who do that. Idk what exactly the girls are seeing/ hearing when they're saying he says the same things to Sanam as he did Olivia, but I see him as having gotten to know two girls closely and a much better compatibility with the second, so... I mean I don't yet see anything snakey or bad? I think they're reaching with that one.

I really do feel for Martin, I don't know if anyone has mentioned it but they really are bullying him at this point. Tanya should be the one who's least trustworthy but they all have to look out for the OGs 🙃
Martin was 100000% right about everything. She gaslit him basically ( I don't normally like to throw that word around but feel it's appro here) when he felt that something was going on with Shaq still, and she IS insincere and a liar. So I felt the gall of her to kick off walking off after he said that basically shouting it aloud for everyone to hear seemed really narcissistic. I think she expects people to back her up no matter if she's wrong. Ugh it rages me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, how mean of them all to name him as least trustworthy. Probably because it’s easier to annoy him than any of the others. So he’s the scapegoat.
---
Martin was 100000% right about everything. She gaslit him basically ( I don't normally like to throw that word around but feel it's appro here) when he felt that something was going on with Shaq still, and she IS insincere and a liar.
I don’t like Tanya at all any more. She thinks it’s ok to just use people.She wanted Shaq all along and only brought Martin back to punish Shaq.

Reactions: 8
The last few weeks are always boring as it starts working towards the final and setting up the lovey dovey storylines.
So tonight had better bloody bring it. I want feral bloodshed but I’ll accept mediocre drama and disharmony. I think any fall outs will be between the boys and between the girls as opposed to any of the couplings.
Not rooting for any of them btw, they can all get to duck for being so gutless towards Martin.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There’s no clear winner for me yet.
Tbh none of them deserve it.

Ron knew at casa if he stayed loyal they would have the cute reunion and more likely to win. That’s partly why he was encouraging the boys to cheat.
Did he not watch jake and see that doesn’t end well?!

Reactions: 12
I really don’t want Kai and Sanam to win. He’s still boring as cardboard and has done nothing interesting apart from disagree with someone that everybody hates and now he’s pitted to win 🤷🏻‍♀️

Rooting for Tom and Samie 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.