Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia and Max remind me of Montana and Alex from S3.

Montana was a bit bitchy, but lots more fun and likeable than Olivia, Alex is like Max. Good looking but seriously dull and along for an easy ride in the villa.

S3 was brilliant, but not as good as S2. God I miss those days!
Does anyone actually remember one thing about Alex other than that cringe video he did after he left the villa

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If they’re arguing and the actual shows have been dragged out over will they won’t they Ron and Lana | Shaq and Tanya why wouldn’t they use the material? Do they make a cut of the Islanders earnings and are incentivised to not have the public dislike them? Or is it as straight forward as they’ve picked their winner and all the content is geared to that narrative?
Surely the loss of ratings would shake things up?

Reactions: 5
[QUOTE
If they’re arguing and the actual shows have been dragged out over will they won’t they Ron and Lana | Shaq and Tanya why wouldn’t they use the material? Do they make a cut of the Islanders earnings and are incentivised to not have the public dislike them? Or is it as straight forward as they’ve picked their winner and all the content is geared to that narrative?
Surely the loss of ratings would shake things up?
i think because it’s called Love Island they might get done by Ofcom😆.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone actually remember one thing about Alex other than that cringe video he did after he left the villa
All I really remember about him was that he freaked Montana out by telling her he loved her really soon (Well it seemed really soon at the time but it was probably longer than it took Shaq and Tanya 😂)

I misread my clock earlier and was waiting for the episode to start at 8pm. It's been a long day!

Reactions: 1
nah let’s not make out that Ron wasn’t sly. He tried to put ideas in Tom’s head like the devil on his shoulder, making out that Samie would have lads on her like flies on tit and he felt like she’d switch. And no, contrary to some people I’ve seen saying otherwise, I don’t think this was him having Tom’s back. He was trying to encourage Tom to distrust Samie although he had absolutely no reason to, so he’d duck things up. And why would he want Tom to duck things up with Samie? Because he wanted Samie himself, but came to the conclusion that he’d be better off and safer if he stuck with Lana. Just because he “chose” Lana doesn’t mean he doesn’t still fancy the pants off Samie.

Then, when it came out he’d been encouraging the boys, he lied to Samie’s face saying he didn’t do anything. He’s fake, he’s calculated and he’s nasty. That was not “looking out for his mate.” Making your friend feel insecure and like he’s not worthy of the beautiful girl who clearly really likes him back is not being a good mate. Maybe if Samie had previously shown any inkling of being untrustworthy I’d accept it - but she didn’t do anything to make anyone think that. Ron tried to make Tom insecure and put doubts in his head because deep down he’s jealous he isn’t with her. He might be happy with Lana, but Samie is the “trophy” of the villa.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Crisps at the ready, beers in the fridge, days off starting tomorrow...
BRING ON MOVIE NIGHT.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Movie night
---
what’s the snacks??? I ordered a pizza and it says it’s gonna be 20 mins late🥺🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m here live for the first time in weeks! Couldn’t be arsed sitting through adverts for a boring show so better be good tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
ah let’s not make out that Ron wasn’t sly. He tried to put ideas in Tom’s head like the devil on his shoulder, making out that Samie would have lads on her like flies on tit and he felt like she’d switch
Tom had already kissed Lydia at that point. I do think the interference for Tom was sly though. Just in the grand scheme of Tanya and Olivia being total twats I don’t want Ron getting the biggest flack because To me it’s the least interesting angle.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.