Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t like Ron but agree I don’t think it was that big a deal and I can’t already see everyone clinging to this as the catalyst Of what made the boys stray in casa.
Tom will use definitely use this to his advantage as he doesn't seem to like Ron much anyway.... but hopefully we see Tom telling Lana to recouple... he ain't any better!

Reactions: 4
I think ‘the fast and the curious’ must be about Casey as there isn’t one for him otherwise and he did kiss two girls in a short space of time! It’ll probably be clips of his kisses and Cynthia straddling him.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen Ellie’s Tik Toks spilling the tea about lots of things they didn’t show and Lynda from Casa Amor too?

Reactions: 3
I think this is the worst love island, way too many nasty islanders who also seem to get a pass for everything they do.

• Heart
Ugh I feel like tonight will target the lines of Ron who I couldn’t care less about yet Olivia will sit in here smugly and it’s a movie that shows the bare minimum of her slyness.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen Ellie’s Tik Toks spilling the tea about lots of things they didn’t show and Lynda from Casa Amor too?
this account is posting a lot of clips of ellie talking about stuff that wasn’t aired like all the arguments if anyone’s interested. there was one when they had to pick who the best gladiator was, sammie, lana and tanyel wanted ron, and the others didn’t agree cause apparently everyone was sick of ron. was mainly tanyel and olivia going at each other

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I just have a feeling movie night is going to be shite and not cause half as much drama as it should. I really hope I am proved wrong

Reactions: 14
this account is posting a lot of clips of ellie talking about stuff that wasn’t aired like all the arguments if anyone’s interested. there was one when they had to pick who the best gladiator was, sammie, lana and tanyel wanted ron, and the others didn’t agree cause apparently everyone was sick of ron. was mainly tanyel and olivia going at each other
I think it’s important to remember that Ellie was up Olivia’s arse and against Tanyel so I think I’d take anything she says with a punch of salt.

Reactions: 3
for all the lazy people who want to know some of what ellie said but can’t be asked to go on tik tok here you go:
basically ellie said everyone was tired of tanyel defending ron all the time. she had an argument with shaq and ellie:
---
I think it’s important to remember that Ellie was up Olivia’s arse and against Tanyel so I think I’d take anything she says with a punch of salt.
i don’t necessarily disagree as i liked tanyel. ellie’s clips do make it seem like she’s wrong tho and that other ppl were sick of her -including jessie

Attachments

ellie’s clips do make it seem like she’s wrong tho and that other ppl were sick of her -including jessie
Jessie has always aired towards the team Olivia stance on things. The majority of them do. The only reason Tanyel wasn’t ostracised to the extent of Zara was that Lana and Sammie got on really well with her.

It’s just such a cliquey and bitchy villa.

Reactions: 8
Jessie has always aired towards the team Olivia stance on things. The majority of them do. The only reason Tanyel wasn’t ostracised to the extent of Zara was that Lana and Sammie got on really well with her.

It’s just such a cliquey and bitchy villa.
i don’t disagree

ellie also said everyone would chat tit about everyone and everyone was in each others business. she said a lot of the arguments and ppl disliking each other would make more sense if they showed more of the clips as that’s the underlying reason

Interesting in Ellie’s videos about the Ron and Samie stuff and she was just as bad as him with the flirting - I knew she liked him more then she let on. Annoyingly we didn’t see who Ron, Lana, Tom or Samie would have coupled up with yesterday in the challenge.

Interesting about the Ron and Samie stuff and she was just as bad as him with the flirting - I knew she liked him more then she let on. Annoyingly we didn’t see who Ron, Lana, Tom or Samie would have coupled up with yesterday in the challenge.
yeah i was kind of surprised about that., but sammie lana and tanyel were quite friendly after sammie poured water on olivia, and that would’ve been the same episode as the gladiator challenge and the argument so makes a lot more sense now why those 3 were talking about it together

Reactions: 5
I think some of them possibly get an easier ride with the editing to fit in with storylines. As much as Olivia is the primary gossiper and tit stirrer (and with eff all else to do in there for weeks on end, as if we all wouldn’t do similar from time to time), I don’t think she’s the only girl, or boy for that matter, that will be like that. From what they’ve shown to the public, there won’t be that much to shock from the girls who are left that would cause any real trouble, other than Tanya and Olivia.

Maybe for Samie, where she completely agreed with Olivia and Lana over Tanyel’s long kiss with Ron then immediately ran over to tell Tanyel that they’d be gunning for her, but I don’t think Olivia would be arsed and Tanyel’s gone. Recently, it’s focussed on her dealings with Tom which would make anyone look like an angel. I’m not buying it that it was a one off or that somehow Olivia has influenced her, she seems strong minded and capable of having her own opinions.

If Casey gets the hump with Claudia over thingy with the tattoos, that’ll be convenient for him but I can’t see him risking being single yet.

Reactions: 2
I think some of them possibly get an easier ride with the editing to fit in with storylines. As much as Olivia is the primary gossiper and tit stirrer (and with eff all else to do in there for weeks on end, as if we all wouldn’t do similar from time to time), I don’t think she’s the only girl, or boy for that matter, that will be like that. From what they’ve shown to the public, there won’t be that much to shock from the girls who are left that would cause any real trouble, other than Tanya and Olivia.
this is basically what ellie is saying. everyone is a gossip and in each others business. both the girls and boys a cliquey, a lot of tension, and everyone is having big or little arguments. they don’t show it which is why some things seem to come out of nowhere. makes sense tbh.
still the #1 olivia hater tho

Olivia and Max remind me of Montana and Alex from S3.

Montana was a bit bitchy, but lots more fun and likeable than Olivia, Alex is like Max. Good looking but seriously dull and along for an easy ride in the villa.

S3 was brilliant, but not as good as S2. God I miss those days!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.