Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless some tit hits the fan, I think Tom and Samie will win. Lana and Ron 2nd place.

Can't see any other couples coming close.

Edit: totally forgot about Will and Jessie. So basically, just ignore me!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't watch it tonight. I suffer from cringeyatitus where I cringe so hard, it actually effects me mentally. I'm not even joking 🤣 so I'm going to log on here and read what you lovely peeps have to say about it instead haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I get why Claudia was upset, hearing that your fella still fancies the one that got away is lousy and if he really had any feelings for her he could’ve lied for the game. They all found it easy enough to lie about Martin to save their friends’ feelings. She wants to think that he liked Lana but, when he met her, she blew him away and then he never gave her a second thought. She’s deluded and he’s a time waster. To me, it felt like Casey was trying to signal to Claudia that their relationship is a more than good enough filler unless something better comes in and that she should view it as the same. That went over her head. He’ll not want to risk missing out on getting to the final with his pals so wants to keep his options open. They won’t last long in or out.

I don’t love any of these couples and couldn’t care less who wins so it’s more entertaining for me when the villains are around. I can’t cope with the last week of romantic bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think it’ll be disappointing you know
---
Trying to think what some of them could be about? Guessing the kai one is liv forgetting his name

Reactions: 9
They’re not the best titles they should have read some of the suggestions on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it’ll be disappointing you know
---
Trying to think what some of them could be about? Guessing the kai one is liv forgetting his name
I thiiiiink those are the titles given to the girls about the boys so all those movies will have the boy doing something dodgey

Reactions: 9
I think the Mad Maxwell one might be him saying he’d be open to getting to know anyone new that comes in to the boys the other day, I can’t think of anything else even remotely interesting to reveal about him tbh.

Depending how far back they go with the clips the Ronnie Darko one could include Ron saying him and Lana are basically just texting and she’s not his girlfriend, but it was so long ago I doubt it’d have much of an impact.

Air Force Tom is probably just a compilation of him on the terrace a bajillion times kissing every girl that walks by

Reactions: 11
I think they will potentially go quite far back in time. They showed Jake saying he didn’t want to rip Liberty’s clothes off when they hadn’t been coupled up that long.
I will LOL if the Maxwell clip is from the other day when he was sat talking like he had options 😂 Liv will flip.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
[/QUOTE]
I really don’t want Kai and Sanam to win. He’s still boring as cardboard and has done nothing interesting apart from disagree with someone that everybody hates and now he’s pitted to win 🤷🏻‍♀️

Rooting for Tom and Samie 😀
Me too. I’m so so glad he didn‘t end up with Olivia. I like his subtle reactions to certain things and the fact that he does seem to call people out. I wish he’d do it more and I hope he’s not screwed by movie night. Hopefully the drama caused by others might overshadow Tom’s 50/50 comment.

Reactions: 6
Maybe I'm mad here but I always felt like there was something more to it with Ron and Tanyel . I'm fairly certain at one point when they were coupled up , when it shows them all in bed, it showed (I'm nearly sure please tell me someone else remembers ) those two with the duvet over their heads like they were both underneath it? And at the kissing challenge Ron said something to the effect of "I'm fairly certain I know who that was " with a really smug look on his face after tanyel had kissed him?
Or maybe I completely imagined that 😂 but I don't think I did. Him and lana are so dull. Also hated when she was coupled with casey and he kept saying all cocky " the better man is going to win" or something to that affect . Always thought there was something off about him.

Reactions: 15
I want absolute carnage, and then a recoupling straight after. They all hate each other at this point and everyone recouples with different people 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.