Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m no Ron fan so please don’t all come at me but did he do much egging? I know the Tom stuff was slimy but hadn’t he already kissed and pursued Lydia by then? The Kai stuff I don’t think he said anything incorrect and I think anyone would have given Kai the same feedback. Who else did he stir with?

I just don’t have much interest in the Ron the tit stirrer angle for movie angle. I didn’t with Jake either - it just gives them a scapegoat to blame their actions on..
i think having olivia watch ron talk to kai about her will be good, she’s gonna hate it which is why it could be good material

Reactions: 13
I’m listening to the morning debrief and I feel like Liv has said the same about all four pairings she’s had so far.
---
i think having olivia watch ron talk to kai about her will be good, she’s gonna hate it which is why it could be good material
I feel like playing it that way is just opening it up for more Olivia the victim drama.

Reactions: 9
I'd like Will cooling it off with Layla because I'm bored of Jessie's insecurity

Ron encouraging Tom to recouple

Casey saying that about Lana

Tanya and Martin and the shaq being a snack, plus maybe the am I wet situation

Literally anything Liv has said about anyone

And actually the girls going all ask for forgiveness, what goes in Casa stays in Casa

Reactions: 11
100 sheep.

I missed tonight’s was distracted binging happy valley is it worth catching up on?
Not after Happy Valley! That would be like staying in a house on stilts in the Maldives in the sunshine and then going straight to Butlins on a wet weekend in February!

• Haha
  • Heart
Actually watching this now and think that Tanya has become Olivia’s biggest disciple now.

that game was so hard to watch - they basically all picked based on who they think is most popular and therefore want to keep in with. Such suck ups.

Reactions: 12
I don't like Claudia, she's just so basic.

Don't like the OGs being mean to Martin, these people are so fake.
---
Gotta be one of those people who gets manipulated dead easily if you think Jessie can be taken at face value, I reckon she’s one of the most calculated game players in there
Agreed I just don't buy her and Will

Reactions: 17
I don't like Claudia, she's just so basic.

Don't like the OGs being mean to Martin, these people are so fake.
---

Agreed I just don't buy her and Will
The only ones I am currently buying is Tom and Samie. I think his reactions to her show he isn’t normally the one punching and it’s taken him by surprise (maybe I am crazy for thinking this). The rest are all LIARS

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The only ones I am currently buying is Tom and Samie. I think his reactions to her show he isn’t normally the one punching and it’s taken him by surprise (maybe I am crazy for thinking this). The rest are all LIARS
Agreed! I honestly think Ron, Jessie, Tanya and Liv have the potential to take the 50K if they bring that back this year.

Reactions: 4
I hope there's one called 'Come Dine with TT' that shows Tanya calling Shaq a 2 star meal and Martin a 5 star haha

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone know where I can find what their Instagram stats were at the beginning of the show vs now? I can’t see any of them breaking 1 mill.

Summer show they’d better chose decent originals as most stay in longer these past few seasons. It’s the foundation of a decent show. They started off with very average people with zero personalities this series, so nothing much is happening outside their narcissism.

He prob wrote the note cos all the other guys did, and were prob asked to by the producers. I don’t think saying I miss you have a good time is that deep tbh. My mates would say it to me. Not like he said I love you gorgeous babe and can’t wait to marry you 😂
right ! and that was written before the casa girls came in. of course he would be missing her at that moment since the boys got the whole villa to themselves and were so bored.
---
“I didn’t have the opportunity to tell you about the kiss”

In 12+ hours and least 2 chats that day? Idiot.
as if they got actual work to do during the day that made her so busy...?
---
Someone needs to take Tanya down a million pegs. She's gaslighting everyone left tight and centre

Shaq you shouldn't have had to swallow your anger. That's not a good thing

Tanya is a massive liar. Her treatment of Martin should be a massive red flag for you
Tanya found Shaq's anger about the dish washing with Ron earlier an irk / a red flag. Ironically THIS what she is doing is the exact definition of a red flag in a partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My thoughts on movie night are:
Ron telling the boys to recouple
Lana: maybe laughing with whatever his name was in Casa.
both boring
Olivia forgetting Kai’s name on night one and chatting about the public
Kai saying very similar thing to all girls
Backing up Olivia’s claim and she gets away with everything
Tom 50/50
Samie: forcing herself to get to know that ginger one
Samie might have a wobble but they’ll be fine
Will chatting dirty and ‘flirty’
Jessie saying what happens in Casa stays in Casa
She’ll do her fake cry then remember the prize
Tanya all over Martin
Shaq who’s knows there
Boring and over the fakeness of I love you. Shaq will be hurt but it will result in Tanya asking him to be her boyfriend and he will say yes (🤢🤢🤢🤢)
Casey all over the girls on his lads holiday
Claudia getting to know that other one I don’t know the name for
They’ll try carry on because you kmow, final ahead but they’ll split soon.
Not sure if I’ve forgoten any of them.
Olivia will of course make the whole thing about her. Yawn!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve not caught up fully on the thread yet as I’m days behind watching the episodes, but Olivia’s been trying to get on LI since season 5 😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.