Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh @ First Look. It's going to be the Tanya show. Not sure my TV will survive as I constantly want to smack to screen when I see her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's so manipulative she will try make it out to be bad editing or blame the person she was talking to in each clip or something. You know there will be some wild toxic excuse.
“obviously i’m a very honest and straight up person which is why i said it behind your back, i’m a girls girl tho, and i just think it’s funny that kai bought someone back, i’m not a hypocrite tho, what makes you think im not genuine? and what do you think of kai and sanam”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel like people might be disappointed if Movie Night doesn't have the affect that they think it will.
The main thing that might hurt Shaq is how full on Tanya was with Martin. I can only think of two comments that might hurt Shaq but Tanya can explained them. One of them was about how Shaq's reactions to things irritates her and could give her the ick. Shaq already knows that she sometimes doesn't like his reactions to things. The 2 star comment was more Martin than Tanya.

Reactions: 7
I feel like people might be disappointed if Movie Night doesn't have the affect that they think it will.
The main thing that might hurt Shaq is how full on Tanya was with Martin. I can only think of two comments that might hurt Shaq but Tanya can explained them. One of them was about how Shaq's reactions to things irritates her and could give her the ick. Shaq already knows that she sometimes doesn't like his reactions to things. The 2 star comment was more Martin than Tanya.
yh i think movie night will be more shaq having to relive that, and be embarrassed, same with everyone else tbh. but if they do it right i think olivia could actually be exposed since she’s talked about kai/sanam tom/sammie and claudia/casey, and people don’t know she’s done this. tanya probably played it down to shaq a bit but i doubt it’ll be anything new to him, he’s just gonna very embarrassed and tanya will be too when she watches herself back.

Reactions: 11
I’m not on Twitter or anything, is Dami still backing Martin or has he quietened down about him, does anyone know?

Liv 'forgetting' Kai's name should be at movie night 😂 Way to lose the moral high ground she bizarrely appears to have occupied.
Also her keeping saying Claudia was 50/50 over bringing someone back 🐍

(I'm actually kind of enjoying it now :oops:)

Reactions: 19
Liv 'forgetting' Kai's name should be at movie night 😂 Way to lose the moral high ground she bizarrely appears to have occupied.
Also her keeping saying Claudia was 50/50 over bringing someone back 🐍

(I'm actually kind of enjoying it now :oops:)
and what she said about tom and sammie, something about them not working ?

Reactions: 6
i want to experience watching it live again. i can’t believe jordan actually thinks he did nothing wrong tho🤣 two days…
I'm watching it for the first time and Curtis is so slimy encouraging him. I do not understand why they think if you're attracted to someone else it means your current relationship isn't working it's a wonder any of them every go past three months. you don't stop fancying people because you have a gf.

Reactions: 4
Just looking at the couple of old clips makes me realise how bad this series is. It has to be the worst ever.

Also, Chris Taylor never gets the mentions he should. He was a great islander.
Chris was great. The biggest mistake was leaving it too late for him to come in.

Reactions: 14
There’s still over two weeks to the finale so wondering what they have in mind. Probably more bombshells but to keep the numbers down they’ll have to offset it by a public vote. Wonder how they’ll term the vote to fit their agenda, in spite of the fact that no one likes Olivia they’ll want to keep her in for the duration, they know so many viewers enjoy hate-watching 😱😉
They’re well versed in this sort of thing, I reckon they’d even find a way round “vote for your least compatible couple”. 😳
It's why the public very rarely get the final say. It's usually the public get to pick the bottom three then the islanders get to choose who goes. Always think that's a bit of con and why I stopped voting a long time ago.

Reactions: 3
All that talk of which series was the best and then this pops up….now that’s how you deal with a straying man Jessie!
BA562314-DD16-4277-A5BD-7ADD6C5513EE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All that talk of which series was the best and then this pops up….now that’s how you deal with a straying man Jessie!
View attachment 1977059
That was epic. I think she expected him to leave with her, like Rykard did with the girl he was with, can't remember her name.

And then days later he was bonking on top of the covers with the new girl, Emma!

Reactions: 3
I can't keep up with this thread anymore everytime I come back to tattle there's a new thread 😅

Reactions: 1
What did she do? Didn't watch tonight
Sorry babe I’ve only just seen this, I’m not sure if anyone’s answered you yet so apologies if they have! So basically, after secretly kissing Shaq during the night (she sneaks down while he’s sleeping downstairs), Tanya calls things off with Martin. He states the obvious saying she’s been acting different since they came back from Casa, says he’s confused by her behaviour (cos she’s making no effort with him but not telling him straight she wants to go back to Shaq.) He basically says she’s being distant and she flips it around/gaslights him.

Then literally later on that night they have the Jax Jones performance, and at the very end she stands up on the steps by herself, gets everyone’s attention like she’s doing a bloody wedding speech, and delivers this cringey apology speech to Shaq. So they’re basically back on, she did a Will and Tom-style move to win him over, but it was just horrible to see Martin stood there on his own looking pretty uncomfortable because it sinks in that he’s basically been used. And the fact she went and kissed Shaq secretly comes out too, and he had no idea about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep, just brilliant.. and at the end of the scene he flounced off picking up HER sunglasses by mistake 😳
Thinking about it now, I bet this was what gave the producers the idea for Casa Amour, the being able to confront someone face to face after they have done the dirty on you. This is the only thing they have done to improve on those first two series. Taking away the smoking area, headhunting the contestants and cutting back on booze just means less Terry antics!

Reactions: 1
So I was on Reddit and made a comment about not being happy with Tanya’s actions. I get a couple of dms from some of her fans who start insulting me and sending me Reddit care( for those who don’t know it’s when you’re feeling suicidal and Reddit checks up on you). I never even insulted her but I’m not going to defend her actions just because I share the same race with her.
Think im just going to stick to this site. It’s sad that some people go so overboard when it comes to these islanders who don’t even know them in real life.
I left the Love Island sub this season too. Almost left last time but I could see the direction it was going in. I also avoid the LI hastag on Twitter. This thread is much more sane 💕

Reactions: 4
Tanya is a horrible witch, playing those two men. She doesn't love shaq if she did she wouldn't have even considered recouping. And he's a bigger idiot to take her back.
Olivia is just a grade A bleep. Complete hypocrite, needs the attention all on her . Kai was 100 per cent right to stand his ground with her and not apologise . She wasn't considering apologising for laying into him for absolutely no reason at the recoupling 🙄 and those other girls need to bleeping grow a back bone and tell both of them they are in the wrong instead of licking their arses and agreeing with them. I suppose then , they would be told they weren't "a girls girl " absolutely despise that term.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.