Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF !! I mean what planet is Tanya on... why would she think its ok to humiliate Martin not only in front of the islanders but on national TV.. if a guy had behaved like this after bringing another girl back there would be carnage. And what were the others thinking cheering,patting Shaq on the back and clapping in total awe of Tanya's speech ! Stupid woman thought she was at the Oscars..i can't stomach her ..Disgusting person.

Poor Martin hearing all of this... it was awful I really felt for him. I hope some of the others call her out on it although I doubt it after seeing them jumping around for joy. The only one I noticed embarrassed aside from Martin was Tom.

Let's see a quick recoupling , followed by movie night where she was all over Martin like a rash, teasing him, flirting, innuendos , she couldn't keep her hands off him.. totally love bombed him so he was keen, then brought him back to the villa to show off ... look what I've bagged I'm so desirable!!
Then pretty much sacked him off when she realised Shaq's reaction was not quite how she planned, probably expected a near on punch up over her.... stupid woman!!

Then after movie night a favourite boy to choose and a favourite girl... Tanya will be bottom for sure along with Olivia. And Shaq and Kia pull in the votes ... and not in bottom.
I hope they show when Tanya purred in Martin’s face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just thinking back to last night and how badly scripted it was 😂 I know it's edited but the way it cuts from them enjoying the party to Tanya seemingly being all coy as she walks to the bridge and then gives that pathetic speech and smacks Martin right in his face. Can almost see Tanya being told it's her cue to do her speech 😂😂 Its like something off neighbours or selling sunset. Absolutely terrible.

My eyes would rolling so loudly out of my head if I had to witness that 😂😂

I mentioned it before but it's all I can think of when I watch LI

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just thinking back to last night and how badly scripted it was 😂 I know it's edited but the way it cuts from them enjoying the party to Tanya seemingly being all coy as she walks to the bridge and then gives that pathetic speech and smacks Martin right in his face. Can almost see Tanya being told its her cue to do her speech 😂😂 Its like something off neighbours or selling sunset. Absolutely terrible.

My eyes would rolling so loudly out of my head if I had to witness that 😂😂
For the truly ancient among us:
”She was ready for her close up Mr de Mille” 😉

• Haha
I'm confused by the double standards..... Jessie in tears for 3 days because Will kissed someone else. Also Jessie celebrating with Tanya when she crept down in the middle of the night and lobbed the gob on Shaq while still coupled up with Martin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
someone said for movie night they should have one called “girls girl” and it’s just olivia chatting tit about everyone 🤣 imagine the aftermath, her touring around the villa having a one on one with every girl in the villa to explain herself. i need this to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They all just want their old friends to be in an I love You couple by the final few days so they don’t risk breaking them up by finding fault. First chance, Casey and Claudia will be binned by them.

Reactions: 3
There’s literally no point in bringing in any bombshells for the remaining time left, they won’t make any impact.
They need to hurry up and do a recoupling, Martin will be sent home.
And then get on with movie night and expose Olivia, Tanya and Ron for the drama.
Let us choose our favourite couples, resulting in Liv in the bottom and Kai in the top.

Reactions: 17
someone said for movie night they should have one called “girls girl” and it’s just olivia chatting tit about everyone 🤣 imagine the aftermath, her touring around the villa having a one on one with every girl in the villa to explain herself. i need this to happen.
She's so manipulative she will try make it out to be bad editing or blame the person she was talking to in each clip or something. You know there will be some wild toxic excuse.

I'm actually getting worried now, they are trying their hardest to keep her in. So even if we (ye 😔) get to vote, they will prob do a bottom 3 and let the islanders decide. Even if the islanders think her and Max are least compatible will they vote her off?

She's so manipulative she will try make it out to be bad editing or blame the person she was talking to in each clip or something. You know there will be some wild toxic excuse.

I'm actually getting worried now, they are trying their hardest to keep her in. So even if we (ye 😔) get to vote, they will prob do a bottom 3 and let the islanders decide. Even if the islanders think her and Max are least compatible will they vote her off?
When the decision is not left to the islanders and the public vote stands I think we can rest assured they got the result from the public they wanted, I think they want to keep Olivia so, yes, the vote will go to the islanders who will [under instruction] keep her in,
I really hope I’ve got this wrong, if for nothing else after the way she got rid of Spencer she needs to know.

Reactions: 6

i think her and max, tanya and shaq/martin and claudia/casey will be most likely in the bottom. if the islanders had to save one they’d probably save shaq and tanya
---
There’s literally no point in bringing in any bombshells for the remaining time left, they won’t make any impact.
They need to hurry up and do a recoupling, Martin will be sent home.
And then get on with movie night and expose Olivia, Tanya and Ron for the drama.
Let us choose our favourite couples, resulting in Liv in the bottom and Kai in the top.
yeah i don’t think they should bring in any more bombshells

Reactions: 3
When the decision is not left to the islanders and the public vote stands I think we can rest assured they got the result from the public they wanted, I think they want to keep Olivia so, yes, the vote will go to the islanders who will [under instruction] keep her in,
I really hope I’ve got this wrong, if for nothing else after the way she got rid of Spencer she needs to know.
Absolutely this! The public vote stands if the public have voted out the production choice. Otherwise it goes to the islanders, so they keep in their buddies.

Reactions: 4
Seasons 1 to 5 were all pretty fine but Season 2 is my total favourite, a fantastic cast of characters who didn’t hold back with what they said and what they did but it was clear they liked each other and were supportive of each other. They would have told Tanya and Liv to (put kindly) have a word with themselves weeks ago.
The guys were all terrible from season 2 quite misogynistic. I don’t think some of the things that used to be said would be allowed today nor acceptable

Reactions: 1
Today’s first look at the couples’ challenge 🤣🤣

Tanya: what gives you the ick?
Martin: liars

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When Tanya said to Martin I’m still figuring it out, the only thing she was figuring out was how to get into the final with Shaq.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m just catching up on last nights. Proud of Kai for standing his ground & not apologising to her. She’s tapped. Why does she care?!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.