Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did seem to have an issue with Tanyel. Remember when Lana I think it was, Samie and Tanyel were having a normal chat and Liv accused them of being cliquey
when she first started getting with kai, she seemed to go off tanyel. cause when spencer left and tanyel was talking about what guy she would be with, olivia said why is she talking about other guys behind her back, and sammie told tanyel, then the water thing happened and she said sammie had an issue with since she told tanyel. tanyel was discussing it with sammie and lana, and i think that’s when she called them cliquey

Reactions: 1
I don’t see how anyone could be supportive of Olivia’s situation to be honest. He seemed mildly interested in her pre casa but I wouldn’t say he was super into her. He met someone with a better connection, he was happy for her when she walked in and was probably happy to be mates and she just went full goblin mode and started attacking him because her giant ego was hit. He tried to be reasonable, and she ended up making it personal… saying crappy little comments to irk him. I don’t think he should give her the time of day and I don’t think she deserves it either. I’m glad he’s standing his ground as I think she is toxic AF and he’s actually realised it. Team Kai here 😂🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 23
when she first started getting with kai, she seemed to go off tanyel. cause when spencer left and tanyel was talking about what guy she would be with, olivia said why is she talking about other guys behind her back, and sammie told tanyel, then the water thing happened and she said sammie had an issue with since she told tanyel. tanyel was discussing it with sammie and lana, and i think that’s when she called them cliquey
Yeah the conversation about cliques happened just after the water thing

Reactions: 2
My favourite bit of last nights episode having caught up was

“I do expect an apology for those comments”
“I’m not apologising for anything, so I’ll clear that up right away”
“Ok”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣round of applause for Kai that is EXACTLY how you treat women like Olivia she was completely dumbstruck expecting him to beg for forgiveness

• Haha
Reactions: 36
But Olivia didn’t write a note to Kai saying ‘missing you’ whereas Kai wrote one to so she wanted an explanation. She only knows what’s inside her own head. Kai just wasn’t interested to know her reasoning for her recoupling as he went from interested to not interested like a switch flipping.
They are both tossers 😂
yeah and the note obviously didn’t mean much to her did it? kai thought about her in casa, and ron told him she doesn’t like him as much as he thinks. olivia had already kissed maxwell and apparently forgotten kais name, and is constantly mentioning how he is in the bottom after he said he feels like the public don’t like him. olivia just wants boys to chase to her, that’s why she’s still talking about tom and kais couples. she should get over herself
---
I don’t see how anyone could be supportive of Olivia’s situation to be honest. He seemed mildly interested in her pre casa but I wouldn’t say he was super into her. He met someone with a better connection, he was happy for her when she walked in and was probably happy to be mates and she just went full goblin mode and started attacking him because her giant ego was hit. He tried to be reasonable, and she ended up making it personal… saying crappy little comments to irk him. I don’t think he should give her the time of day and I don’t think she deserves it either. I’m glad he’s standing his ground as I think she is toxic AF and he’s actually realised it. Team Kai here 😂🥰
exactly they were not that strong going into casa, olivia wants boys at her feet

• Heart
Reactions: 14
yeah and the note obviously didn’t mean much to her did it? kai thought about her in casa, and ron told him she doesn’t like him as much as he thinks. olivia had already kissed maxwell and apparently forgotten kais name, and is constantly mentioning how he is in the bottom after he said he feels like the public don’t like him. olivia just wants boys to chase to her, that’s why she’s still talking about tom and kais couples. she should get over herself
No it didn’t mean that much to her cos she was settling with him. But when she walked back into that villa and saw he was sat there with someone else, she realised that he had also been settling with her 😂 and it stung her ego. Her ‘aha!’ moment was, ‘so what was that note all about then?’ cos she had caught him out. He had been laying it on thick with her knowing all along he hadn’t actually been fucked about her just like she wasn’t particularly arsed about him. He was being a complete phoney with her. He was saying how much happier he was since being with her and how he ‘hadn’t stopped smiling’ and the lads were all agreeing with him. So I get why she was thinking ‘what the duck was all that about then?’
2 wrongens don’t make a right

Reactions: 5
He prob wrote the note cos all the other guys did, and were prob asked to by the producers. I don’t think saying I miss you have a good time is that deep tbh. My mates would say it to me. Not like he said I love you gorgeous babe and can’t wait to marry you 😂

Reactions: 18
No it didn’t mean that much to her cos she was settling with him. But when she walked back into that villa and saw he was sat there with someone else, she realised that he had also been settling with her 😂 and it stung her ego. Her ‘aha!’ moment was, ‘so what was that note all about then?’ cos she had caught him out. He had been laying it on thick with her knowing all along he hadn’t actually been fucked about her just like she wasn’t particularly arsed about him. He was being a complete phoney with her. He was saying how much happier he was since being with her and how he ‘hadn’t stopped smiling’ and the lads were all agreeing with him. So I get why she was thinking ‘what the duck was all that about then?’
2 wrongens don’t make a right
okay so he didn’t like her as much as everyone thought he did, who gives a duck, it’s the same with her. problem is she’s the only one that cares, kai has already said they’ve both recoupled and should leave it at that, but she won’t let it go. she now supposedly likes maxwell but can’t keep kai or toms name out her mouth. both of them did the same thing, and she’s acting like kai is more wrong than her, she made a whole fuss of saving him over spencer, telling everyone what a strong connection they had but she still recoupled -you don’t see kai bringing this up. he’s moved on . she needs to do the same

He prob wrote the note cos all the other guys did, and were prob asked to by the producers. I don’t think saying I miss you have a good time is that deep tbh. My mates would say it to me. Not like he said I love you gorgeous babe and can’t wait to marry you 😂
It really isn’t 😂 but that’s what she’s latched on to question him about. He probably wrote it cos he’s a sheep plodding along copying what the others were doing

Reactions: 3
I think Olivia is the most toxic girl I've seen on Love Island. Faye clearly had issues from past relationships that she carried with her. Olivia is just a witch to absolutely everyone. It's not acting in the heat of the moment, it's planned.

Reactions: 20
literally the boys do something like this every szn😭 and they use the same recycled lines every szn “i’m so much happier with you” blah blah. everyone and their mum could see kai and liv was a tit couple apart from them. casa made them realise it too, it’s as simple that, but unfortunately olivia will not rest

okay so he didn’t like her as much as everyone thought he did, who gives a duck, it’s the same with her. problem is she’s the only one that cares, kai has already said they’ve both recoupled and should leave it at that, but she won’t let it go. she now supposedly likes maxwell but can’t keep kai or toms name out her mouth. both of them did the same thing, and she’s acting like kai is more wrong than her, she made a whole fuss of saving him over spencer, telling everyone what a strong connection they had but she still recoupled -you don’t see kai bringing this up. he’s moved on . she needs to do the same
That’s her whole issue 🤣 she can’t believe he’s moved on from her just like that *clicks fingers*
She’s not even into sloth-guy, she took him in to mess about with Kai’s head and make him want her even more haha. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
I’ve not defended Olivia once. I couldn’t be clearer about disliking the pair of them

Reactions: 4
Olivia’s the type to just create an argument out of anything… she’s the definition of a crank

Reactions: 12
That’s her whole issue 🤣 she can’t believe he’s moved on from her just like that *clicks fingers*
She’s not even into sloth-guy, she took him in to mess about with Kai’s head and make him want her even more haha. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
I’ve not defended Olivia once. I couldn’t be clearer about disliking the pair of them
that’s what’s funny, kai is only liked now cause of how unlikeable olivia is. kai has been in the bottom 3 times, and yet ppl now like him cause olivia can’t keep her mouth shut. i don’t even love kai, but i’m actually rooting for him now cause of olivia.

Reactions: 10
that’s what’s funny, kai is only liked now cause of how unlikeable olivia is. kai has been in the bottom 3 times, and yet ppl now like him cause olivia can’t keep her mouth shut. i don’t even love kai, but i’m actually rooting for him now cause of olivia.
He’s beyond redemption for me haha. But I do like Sanam

Reactions: 2
But Olivia didn’t write a note to Kai saying ‘missing you’ whereas Kai wrote one to her so she wanted an explanation. She only knows what’s inside her own head. Kai just wasn’t interested to know her reasoning for her recoupling as he went from interested to not interested like a switch flipping.
They are both tossers 😂
Olivia is also no doubt worrying that the new girls (and therefore the public perception) may have said something about her to change his mind. He should just mess with her head by saying 'it's just something one of the girls said' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Time to tattle, time to tattle, time to tattle
---
I'm ready to get OUTRAGED on Martins behalf!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.