Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Kai was genuinely happy for Olivia when she walked in with Maxwell, or delighted he was off the hook. Both probably 😉
I expect he was happy and relieved, dreading what she‘d say if she returned alone, ready to rip his head off.

What he didn’t expect was her returning, not alone, having done exactly the same as him, and that she’d be STILL trying to rip his head off even now. I’m impressed at him standing his ground on the apology thing. She deserves nowt.

Reactions: 13
the only person i feel somewhat sorry for in this whole martin tanya shaq situation is shaq. tanya shouldn’t have mentioned martin so much in his speech, but i still don’t think martin ever liked her, cause i didn’t see him show anything apart from making breakfast. i think he just wanted to be safe and in the main villa. can’t string someone along if they don’t like you. plus he’s boring me
but why did tanya mention the kiss in her speech, this girl really does act before she thinks lol

Reactions: 4
This is the bit that's infuriating me the most. She knows that she's fully in control of this situation and that Shaq will take her back with open arms when she decided they are back on again. The arrogance of it. How I was that Shaq would tell her where to get off. This moment is the moment Shaw has been waiting for.

If he continues to stick with her (in general, outside the villa as well) then he's in for a world of pain. I really don't see the attraction tbh, I didn't like her from the start, giving it the cute little pocket rocket routine, all this pathetic childish squeeling she does. She's a gaslighting narcissist.

All that glue on her head must have gone through to her brain if she thinks she's got a chance of winning
Even if her and Shaq do win which I doubt they will, I doubt they would have opportunities when they leave the villa. Tanya has a nasty attitude and I doubt anyone would want to work with her, and she’s also not known for her style and I don’t really hear anyone talk about her looks. Shaq doesn’t have the looks or is known for his fashion, I can’t seem him having deals either. When Mike from winter love island left the villa with Priscilla, he didn’t get much deals and I know it hurt because he was the first to go for the black love route. He reminded me of Shaq in terms of how full on he was with Leanne, but at least he left her alone and gave her space when she didn’t want him.

This is the bit that's infuriating me the most. She knows that she's fully in control of this situation and that Shaq will take her back with open arms when she decided they are back on again. The arrogance of it. How I was that Shaq would tell her where to get off. This moment is the moment Shaw has been waiting for.

If he continues to stick with her (in general, outside the villa as well) then he's in for a world of pain. I really don't see the attraction tbh, I didn't like her from the start, giving it the cute little pocket rocket routine, all this pathetic childish squeeling she does. She's a gaslighting narcissist.

All that glue on her head must have gone through to her brain if she thinks she's got a chance of winning
her and shaq were never gonna even if martin never happened lol, they would never win over lana and ron

Finished last nights ep - I hate Tanya. That’s speech was awful. Poor Martin. I wish they’d show the stuff she said about Shaq in casa.
I wish Shaq wouldn’t go back to her but think he is going to. They’ll be both out in the first public vote

Reactions: 7
was kind of embarrassing for claudia yesterday when she confronted casey about saying sorry to cynthia and he said something about her being upset so why wouldn’t he apologise
funny how she cares more about him apologising than him kissing other girls

Reactions: 6
I'm confused by the double standards..... Jessie in tears for 3 days because Will kissed someone else. Also Jessie celebrating with Tanya when she crept down in the middle of the night and lobbed the gob on Shaq while still coupled up with Martin.
I just keep wondering how the girls all compartmentalise their own hurt/feelings of being mugged off/tears when they are sat nodding along to Tanya going about her situation?!

Reactions: 6
Just thinking back to last night and how badly scripted it was 😂 I know it's edited but the way it cuts from them enjoying the party to Tanya seemingly being all coy as she walks to the bridge and then gives that pathetic speech and smacks Martin right in his face. Can almost see Tanya being told it's her cue to do her speech 😂😂 Its like something off neighbours or selling sunset. Absolutely terrible.

My eyes would rolling so loudly out of my head if I had to witness that 😂😂

I mentioned it before but it's all I can think of when I watch LI

I’m embarrassed to even admit to watching it when there is so much fabulous stuff on tv. This is the last time I’ll waste time watching LI though. I cannot believe how awful this is and I hope they all disappear into obscurity (apart from Tom & his thighs, which I might catch up with at Macclesfield Town!)

• Haha
I think movie night will be this sunday
Based on the fact that ive checked last years one .it was casa then becky hill sang then a recoupling and then movie night .so think there will a recouple where martin will leave then movie night

Reactions: 7
I’m embarrassed to even admit to watching it when there is so much fabulous stuff on tv. This is the last time I’ll waste time watching LI though. I cannot believe how awful this is and I hope they all disappear into obscurity (apart from Tom & his thighs, which I might catch up with at Macclesfield Town!)
I haven’t even uttered a word about Love Island to anyone in real life this year. Didn’t even broach the subject with my hairdresser the other day when normally we have a right natter about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just keep wondering how the girls all compartmentalise their own hurt/feelings of being mugged off/tears when they are sat nodding along to Tanya going about her situation?!
They go on about connections all the time but I honestly think they are too thick to make that connection - that she’s done worse than any of the guys did in Casa. My biggest wish would be for Shaq to find the bollox to turn her down. Now that would be worth watching.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He does have the best bod. You'd feel safe having a cuddle with him 😈😂😂

Reactions: 5
Just looking at the couple of old clips makes me realise how bad this series is. It has to be the worst ever.

Also, Chris Taylor never gets the mentions he should. He was a great islander.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.