Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of them don’t have the skills to maintain a relationship as it requires work

Reactions: 6
Tbf the way this series is going I’ll be surprised if they actually do a movie night 😴😴😴

Reactions: 1
Kai not even explaining to liv why he made those comment shows he’s been easily manipulated. Fair enough there’s nothing romantic between them but making mean comments that can’t back up is just bad.

Reactions: 6
Kai not even explaining to liv why he made those comment shows he’s been easily manipulated. Fair enough there’s nothing romantic between them but making mean comments that can’t back up is just bad.
i don’t think he would’ve said anything if olivia wasn’t such a chatty patty trying to be indiyah and get in her one liners. the whole villa was confused, not just kai, which says a lot.
olivia’s made comments about half the villa at this point but i doubt she can back it up, she can’t even say it to the persons face, she just says it behind the persons back -which isn’t genuine. but acts like she’s a straight up person, so coming from olivia it’s just hypocritical.
if she wants to say stuff about ppl she should expect it back

• Heart
Reactions: 21
i don’t think he would’ve said anything if olivia wasn’t such a chatty patty trying to be indiyah and get in her one liners. the whole villa was confused, not just kai, which says a lot.
olivia’s made comments about half the villa at this point but i doubt she can back it up, she can’t even say it to the persons face, she just says it behind the persons back -which isn’t genuine. but acts like she’s a straight up person, so coming from olivia it’s just hypocritical.
if she wants to say stuff about ppl she should expect it back
I’d be the same as Olivia though if someone said I’m not genuine I’d be asking them why. He was so happy and pining for her when she went to casa so only fair she understands the reasoning. He didn’t need to be awkward and making it an issue saying jsjt be civil. They could’ve been fine as friends.

Reactions: 5
I’d be the same as Olivia though if someone said I’m not genuine I’d be asking them why. He was so happy and pining for her when she went to casa so only fair she understands the reasoning. He didn’t need to be awkward and making it an issue saying jsjt be civil. They could’ve been fine as friends.
not to be rude but this is exactly how olivia thinks 🤣 she’s the one who came in coming at him and started saying all that rubbish what are you on😭 she also seemed happy with him until he was constantly in the bottom? maybe yiu missed an episode but there’s literally the whole scene where he tries to explain himself and she goes off on him. and he’s right, she’s not genuine

the whole kai olivia thing, is her having a problem and he’s just confused all the time, he just doesn’t care anymore, no one does expect her, so she’ll tell anyone that will listen (maxwell) idk how maxwell listens to her witch about all her past couples

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d forgotten that Olivia stole Kai from Anna May on the Day 1 intros, then he stepped forward for Tanyel when she arrived and she picked him so I think at least to start Olivia was probably attracted to him more than he was to her.

Reactions: 9
what i found funny is that olivia was going on about how kai said “missing you already” and that he didn’t mean it, yet it obviously meant nothing to you if yiu recoulped, so what is the issue? she has also talked and said stuff about kai, in fact she’s the biggest gossip in the villa with shaq, but it’s only wrong when someone else does it?

Reactions: 10
not to be rude but this is exactly how olivia thinks 🤣 she’s the one who came in coming at him and started saying all that rubbish what are you on😭 she also seemed happy with him until he was constantly in the bottom? maybe yiu missed an episode but there’s literally the whole scene where he tries to explain himself and she goes off on him. and he’s right, she’s not genuine

the whole kai olivia thing, is her having a problem and he’s just confused all the time, he just doesn’t care anymore, no one does expect her, so she’ll tell anyone that will listen (maxwell) idk how maxwell listens to her witch about all her past couples
It’s fair though to want to understand someone saying that about you and the way Kai acted. Right thing to do was to explain his reasoning clear the air and live together comfortably.

I never bought Olivia and Maxwell. I think she regretted bringing him back he was a safety coupling.

Kai and Sanam do seem good together.

It’s fair though to want to understand someone saying that about you and the way Kai acted. Right thing to do was to explain his reasoning clear the air and live together comfortably.

I never bought Olivia and Maxwell. I think she regretted bringing him back he was a safety coupling.

Kai and Sanam do seem good together.
with the way olivia acts towards kai both to his face and behind his back, he doesn’t owe her any reasoning.

Reactions: 8
I think any conversation with Olivia would be draining. She twists and manipulated everything you say to the point of exhaustion. No wonder Kai is steering clear.

Reactions: 11
I think any conversation with Olivia would be draining. She twists and manipulated everything you say to the point of exhaustion. No wonder Kai is steering clear.
maxwell could ask her what she wants for breakfast and she’d ask him what he thinks of kai and sanam or if tom actually likes sammie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
There is no answer Kai could possibly give that wouldn't result in her absolutely kicking off and abusing the duck out of him (and possibly other islanders) so why bother. She was only asking him because she was gunning for a fight / air time! He handled that situation perfectly imo. He doesn't give a duck about her so just let it be. It's not like they've been going out for 5 years and she deserves an explanation

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She would absolutely be the type to say to a partner, who's gone through her phone to discover she's cheating, that they shouldn't have looked at her phone and therefore she is the victim, like the cheating bit is irrelevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d forgotten that Olivia stole Kai from Anna May on the Day 1 intros, then he stepped forward for Tanyel when she arrived and she picked him so I think at least to start Olivia was probably attracted to him more than he was to her.
She also started bitching about Tanyel taking Kai right after with Anna May which was my first sign she was completely delusional.

Just caught up on last night's and Tanya is the definition of giving second hand embarrassment to everyone watching her. What an utter head of a wee girl.

Reactions: 8
She also started bitching about Tanyel taking Kai right after with Anna May which was my first sign she was completely delusional.
She did seem to have an issue with Tanyel. Remember when Lana I think it was, Samie and Tanyel were having a normal chat and Liv accused them of being cliquey

Reactions: 4
what i found funny is that olivia was going on about how kai said “missing you already” and that he didn’t mean it, yet it obviously meant nothing to you if yiu recoulped, so what is the issue? she has also talked and said stuff about kai, in fact she’s the biggest gossip in the villa with shaq, but it’s only wrong when someone else does it?
But Olivia didn’t write a note to Kai saying ‘missing you’ whereas Kai wrote one to her so she wanted an explanation. She only knows what’s inside her own head. Kai just wasn’t interested to know her reasoning for her recoupling as he went from interested to not interested like a switch flipping.
They are both tossers 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.