Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, Martin was never into Tanya. She knew this cos it was clear as day. But he still wanted to enter the villa so she did him a solid and brought him in. Since being in, he has had a face like a freshly smacked arse and made no effort to graft. Which is the entire point of the show.
I still don’t like Tanya’s grand gesture last night. It was still awful.
But Tanya doesn’t irk me as much as Olivia cos she’s not malicious or calculated. She’s just going round a bit blindly and not be very thoughtful of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What’s frustrating is after his outburst tonight, he’s definitely going to be forced into apologising to her by all the rest of them even though it’s her that’s in the wrong

Reactions: 12
The thing is, Martin was never into Tanya. She knew this cos it was clear as day. But he still wanted to enter the villa so she did him a solid and brought him in. Since being in, he has had a face like a freshly smacked arse and made no effort to graft. Which is the entire point of the show.
I still don’t like Tanya’s grand gesture last night. It was still awful.
But Tanya doesn’t irk me as much as Olivia cos she’s not malicious or calculated. She’s just going round a bit blindly and not be very thoughtful of others.
I just wish we’d had a chance to vote Tanya & Martin out and they’d brought a new person in for Shaq. Even Zara!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What’s frustrating is after his outburst tonight, he’s definitely going to be forced into apologising to her by all the rest of them even though it’s her that’s in the wrong
Which will be so sad because she is the witch in this situation and nobody to tell her that

Reactions: 6
I'm actually impressed with kai for not telling Olivia his reasons. I'm pretty sure he went into casa happy enough with her but it was the boys and the other girls who questioned her intentions with him and made him realise she had jumped from multiple men and was still obsessed with tom. He wasnt going to throw other people under the bus and have them have to deal with her drama too.
In casa he realised he got on with Sanam and liked her more than Olivia and was genuinely happy for Olivia that she found someone too. He probably would have been more than happy to be friends until she stood at that firepit and tore him apart like he meant nothing to her. She is the one who implied she had doubts about him going into casa saying she wasnt surprised and isn't shocked he recoupled instead of saying we did have a connection and I was happy going into casa but I felt I got on better with max and I'm glad to see Kai has also found someone he connected with more. But no she was absolutely raging he was happy she wanted him to be single and pine after her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My heart went out for Martin when Tanya revealed in front of everyone how she had snuck downstairs and kissed Shaq. Poor Martin looking around for re action from anyone re that and no one opens their mouth.. lucky escape martin
Boy!!

Reactions: 28
Surely something has to happen tonight, we haven't had a vote for ages. Maybe a recoupling and then votes for fave couples?

Reactions: 7
Olivia kept trying to needle Kai but he genuinely could not give one tit about her and just was bored 😂 She really can't handle disinterest. She would far rather he was cross or upset. No doubt soon there will be lots of sly asides about Kai or Sanam being 'funny with me. I don't know why, it's really wierd' - hoping dopey Lana will say 'it's because they feel threatened by you babe'.
The worst thing for someone like Olivia is indifference. She will keep poking until she gets a reaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm actually impressed with kai for not telling Olivia his reasons. I'm pretty sure he went into casa happy enough with her but it was the boys and the other girls who questioned her intentions with him and made him realise she had jumped from multiple men and was still obsessed with tom. He wasnt going to throw other people under the bus and have them have to deal with her drama too.
In casa he realised he got on with Sanam and liked her more than Olivia and was genuinely happy for Olivia that she found someone too. He probably would have been more than happy to be friends until she stood at that firepit and tore him apart like he meant nothing to her. She is the one who implied she had doubts about him going into casa saying she wasnt surprised and isn't shocked he recoupled instead of saying we did have a connection and I was happy going into casa but I felt I got on better with max and I'm glad to see Kai has also found someone he connected with more. But no she was absolutely raging he was happy she wanted him to be single and pine after her.
I wonder if Kai was genuinely happy for Olivia when she walked in with Maxwell, or delighted he was off the hook. Both probably 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A recoupling is going to be boring as hell coz we all know exactly who's choosing who! Yawn!!

In order of leaving I want Tanya and Shaq to leave first, used to like Shaq but he had all these opinions about everyone else and then let's Tanya treat him like that. She's an absolute dose and he is an idiot.

Next vote off I want Liv and Max goonnneeeee. Her to be in the bottom 2 first to see her smug face get a smack and then gone the next vote.

And after that I actually still want Ron and Lana gone. They are so boring, I still don't trust Ron. I think he thinks he has the 50K in the bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A recoupling is going to be boring as hell coz we all know exactly who's choosing who! Yawn!!

In order of leaving I want Tanya and Shaq to leave first, used to like Shaq but he had all these opinions about everyone else and then let's Tanya treat him like that. She's an absolute dose and he is an idiot.

Next vote off I want Liv and Max goonnneeeee. Her to be in the bottom 2 first to see her smug face get a smack and then gone the next vote.

And after that I actually still want Ron and Lana gone. They are so boring, I still don't trust Ron. I think he thinks he has the 50K in the bag.

And Kai to be safe. She's still banging on about him being in the bottom of the public votes. It would be fabulous to see a reversal of fortunes.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I didn’t interpret Kai’s happy reaction and saying “yes” to Liv’s return with Max as being really pleased for her, to me it looked as though he was, understandably, pleased and relieved for himself so he didn’t feel as bad and had made the right decision. In his chat with Ron after the kiss with Sanam, he said he was confused because he still really liked Liv but thought she might recouple, although he “genuinely” thought she liked him but maybe not as much as he liked her and Ron then convinced him that yes she would recouple as she wasn’t over Tom and he agreed and decided on Sanam. Fine.

So, as much as Liv is a crank, him saying he thought she wasn’t genuine wasn’t strictly true. Liv’s reasoning had been that she wondered whether they were really compatible as the public must be seeing things she hadn’t but if she did like him as much as she made out, she should’ve ignored the vote and taken the risk. But then so could he. She shouldn’t have been demanding an apology but he could’ve been more willing to be honest with her over why he thought her feelings weren’t genuine instead of just saying let’s move on.

Reactions: 8
Agree, she's going to keep chipping away at Kai and Sanam, until either Kai snaps at her or Sanam snaps at Kai. She's so manipulative and toxic. Her and Tanya fighting for airtime and I don't want to see either.

Reactions: 6
Will we all be voting for Kai to keep him out of the bottom three?

WTAF !! I mean what planet is Tanya on... why would she think its ok to humiliate Martin not only in front of the islanders but on national TV.. if a guy had behaved like this after bringing another girl back there would be carnage. And what were the others thinking cheering,patting Shaq on the back and clapping in total awe of Tanya's speech ! Stupid woman thought she was at the Oscars..i can't stomach her ..Disgusting person.

Poor Martin hearing all of this... it was awful I really felt for him. I hope some of the others call her out on it although I doubt it after seeing them jumping around for joy. The only one I noticed embarrassed aside from Martin was Tom.

Let's see a quick recoupling , followed by movie night where she was all over Martin like a rash, teasing him, flirting, innuendos , she couldn't keep her hands off him.. totally love bombed him so he was keen, then brought him back to the villa to show off ... look what I've bagged I'm so desirable!!
Then pretty much sacked him off when she realised Shaq's reaction was not quite how she planned, probably expected a near on punch up over her.... stupid woman!!

Then after movie night a favourite boy to choose and a favourite girl... Tanya will be bottom for sure along with Olivia. And Shaq and Kia pull in the votes ... and not in bottom.

• Heart
There’s still over two weeks to the finale so wondering what they have in mind. Probably more bombshells but to keep the numbers down they’ll have to offset it by a public vote. Wonder how they’ll term the vote to fit their agenda, in spite of the fact that no one likes Olivia they’ll want to keep her in for the duration, they know so many viewers enjoy hate-watching 😱😉
They’re well versed in this sort of thing, I reckon they’d even find a way round “vote for your least compatible couple”. 😳

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.