Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Shaq did that big speech about how he was done with her only to take her back? I honestly think no one is calling out Tanya’s behaviour because they don’t want to come across as being racist.
Huh? How do you explain them not calling out Olivia then?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I got called into work tonight but as I got home and put the TV on Shaq was being cuddled. I thought thank god this man has grown a pair and is going to leave because he ‘loves’ Tanya and she’s a twit. Watched it and no. What the actual flip? I honestly can’t work out who’s worse Tanya or Olivia. They’re both completely crazy narcissists who need to get in the bin and packed off to Timbuktu.
Edited:canoeing is a great date. Give me that over the other crap they do. I am ALL here for this goofy Kai. You can tell he’s into her. I think they’re a good match

Reactions: 16
Glad Claudia was barely on my screen tonight, find her so smug.
As much as I didn’t care for Martin, Tanya was beyond vile to him and he didn’t deserve to be humiliated like that. Glad he’s calling her ass out!
My hatred for Olivia is actually out of this world. I’ve never wanted someone to duck off so badly!

Reactions: 26
Olivia kept trying to needle Kai but he genuinely could not give one tit about her and just was bored 😂 She really can't handle disinterest. She would far rather he was cross or upset. No doubt soon there will be lots of sly asides about Kai or Sanam being 'funny with me. I don't know why, it's really wierd' - hoping dopey Lana will say 'it's because they feel threatened by you babe'.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Interesting that the producers sent Kai and Sanan on a date and not Liv and Maxwell. It’s almost as though Liv and Maxwell have been forgotten as a couple as she’s focusing all her energy on trying to split up Kai and Sanan.

Reactions: 17
Interesting that the producers sent Kai and Sanan on a date and not Liv and Maxwell. It’s almost as though Liv and Maxwell have been forgotten as a couple as she’s focusing all her energy on trying to split up Kai and Sanan.
Ugh can you imagine a Liv and Maxwell date.
'So Maxwell what do you think of Tom and Samie as a couple?'
'I like them. They seem nice'.
'Reeelllay? Well they both wanted to cheat on each other but OK. What do you think of Casey and Claudia?'
'Yeah they seem cool'.
'Casey and Claudia? Reeeelllay? He literally can't take his eyes off me and she nearly brought back someone from Casa, but whatever babes. You do you'.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So I was on Reddit and made a comment about not being happy with Tanya’s actions. I get a couple of dms from some of her fans who start insulting me and sending me Reddit care( for those who don’t know it’s when you’re feeling suicidal and Reddit checks up on you). I never even insulted her but I’m not going to defend her actions just because I share the same race with her.
Think im just going to stick to this site. It’s sad that some people go so overboard when it comes to these islanders who don’t even know them in real life.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve just been lying here thinking about the differences between Faye and Liv, apologies if my knackered brain has conveniently forgotten Faye’s crimes but while she was a horror she seemed just to direct her bad behaviour towards Teddy and did have quite a dry sense of humour at times.

Liv on the other hand has systematically attacked any girl she has seen as threat often engineering their departure, she has been mean to pretty much every boy she has been coupled up, continuing even after moving on to someone else.

While she tries to come up with funny one liners and quips, she just fails miserably and let’s not talk about those gloves and her love of denim (that said at least she doesn’t wear tit brown lipstick I guess!)

Reactions: 14
Shaq hasn't even given any indication he wants her back. She essentially forced a kiss on him, and yeah they had about a 5 second flirty chat. Tanya just assumes she's in control, she's not apologising because she feels bad she's just announcing that her and Shaq are back on.

At no point has she even slightly considered either Shaq or Martins feelings
This is the bit that's infuriating me the most. She knows that she's fully in control of this situation and that Shaq will take her back with open arms when she decided they are back on again. The arrogance of it. How I was that Shaq would tell her where to get off. This moment is the moment Shaw has been waiting for.

If he continues to stick with her (in general, outside the villa as well) then he's in for a world of pain. I really don't see the attraction tbh, I didn't like her from the start, giving it the cute little pocket rocket routine, all this pathetic childish squeeling she does. She's a gaslighting narcissist.

All that glue on her head must have gone through to her brain if she thinks she's got a chance of winning

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So hang on.... when Lana got back with Ron and kissed him that night with Casey close by she got dragged for it ( and rightly so)
THIS IS TEN TIMES WORSE !!!!!

I swear to the lords if they all back her tomorrow night I'll throw my phone at the tv.
Unfortunately, I feel like the OG vs new factor is often more important to them then what's actually happening. So I think they'll still be backing Tanya tomorrow, especially the girls.

Also, in real life, who really encourages their friend to get back with their gf/bf who cheated? Yet they all do this in there.

If she kissed Shaq she should of pulled Martin for a chat the next morning and had an honest conversation with him.
But she let Martin make her breakfast, then had that awful chat with him while she was lying down (?!) and gave him nothing.

She is 100 percent in the wrong here. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Faye was hideous to many others, not just Teddy.
Tanya ‘Martin just makes sense’ is a horrible little b*tch who treated Shaq then Martin like tit but still got her own way as those of her ilk (nasty oiks) often do!!

I’ve just been lying here thinking about the differences between Faye and Liv, apologies if my knackered brain has conveniently forgotten Faye’s crimes but while she was a horror she seemed just to direct her bad behaviour towards Teddy and did have quite a dry sense of humour at times.
I agree with a lot of your points but Faye was still the worst. She took over the series. You could tell the cast were drained by her at the end as we’re production.

Havi g said that I am still struggling with who I dislike the most between her and Liv.

Reactions: 4
Tanya only has to apologised to Martin for kissing Shaq behind his back. Besides revealing her kiss with Martin in front of everyone, she didn't do much wrong. Martin always knew that Tanya might go back to Shaq. It was obvious that she still liked Shaq from when they returned from Casa Amor.

Reactions: 3
I actually turned it off last night. I couldn't watch Liv or Tanya anymore...

Out of interest which love island season was your fav? Think mine was either 5 or 2. Maura will always be my fav islander lol

Reactions: 6
Anyone listen to my pod on paper today? If so What was the story with how slow and monotone her guest speaks? Her voice is so expressionless.

Reactions: 1

Out of interest which love island season was your fav? Think mine was either 5 or 2. Maura will always be my fav islander lol
I only start watching from 4 ... but 5 was definitely my favourite.
Maura is probably my all time favourite islander.
Funny enough I didn't like her at the time but Chloe and the whole Toby thing was memorable too. I follow her on insta and I do like her

Reactions: 1
Olivia kept trying to needle Kai but he genuinely could not give one tit about her and just was bored 😂 She really can't handle disinterest. She would far rather he was cross or upset. No doubt soon there will be lots of sly asides about Kai or Sanam being 'funny with me. I don't know why, it's really wierd' - hoping dopey Lana will say 'it's because they feel threatened by you babe'.
I think Olivia is doing all this for drama and airtime, not realising how hated she is on the outside. Big mistake. Huge.

Reactions: 9

Seasons 1 to 5 were all pretty fine but Season 2 is my total favourite, a fantastic cast of characters who didn’t hold back with what they said and what they did but it was clear they liked each other and were supportive of each other. They would have told Tanya and Liv to (put kindly) have a word with themselves weeks ago.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.