Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So hang on.... when Lana got back with Ron and kissed him that night with Casey close by she got dragged for it ( and rightly so)
THIS IS TEN TIMES WORSE !!!!!

I swear to the lords if they all back her tomorrow night I'll throw my phone at the tv.
She has been vile to Martin. Gaslighting him so he will be the one to finish it.
Even the way she was lying down while they were speaking was rude.
Rotten creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
But he tried to explain himself calmy and Olivia flew off the handle. She’s not normal
I think this is a big part of why he was happy to see that she'd recoupled as well. He knows that she's someone it's best to avoid confrontation with so he was understandably relieved when he thought she'd focus on Maxwell instead of fighting with him. I think this is why no one really calls out her behaviour- they've all seen how she responds when someone does and they cba with it.
I should point out (as if I haven’t before) that I can’t stand Kai on an almost visceral level 😂 he’s the kind of dude who would be walking along the street constantly tripping over his own feet. Prat
Me too! I dislike the pair of them equally. At this point my dream dumping would be if 2 men & 2 women had to leave and it was Kai, Olivia, Tanya & I'm not really fussed which other man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I agree, but Kai saying he realised she's fake etc and not telling her what made him think that, that would mess with a person's head
I can’t remember the scene but did he not say that in reaction to her saying she’d finally seen what the public we’re seeing. She went in to hurt him so he did the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nah… someone get her down… immediately… 😳 is she actually for real? Is she actually doing this? I’m sorry but that’s not fair in front of Martin either, I’m sorry I actually do not like this witch. He looks so dejected and awkward. Made Shaq feel uncomfortable and now poor Martin has to feel awkward. head
What did she do? Didn't watch tonight

I think this is why no one really calls out her behaviour- they've all seen how she responds when someone does and they cba with it.
I agree with this. I think they all know what she’s like and think it’s earlier to just humour her delusions rather than fall out with her over them. I don’t think anybody has the energy for her.

Reactions: 5
Tanya is fond of Glue, her wig is mounted with Glue and she acts like she's constantly sniffing a bag of glue with the tit she says ,

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t remember the scene but did he not say that in reaction to her saying she’d finally seen what the public we’re seeing. She went in to hurt him so he did the same.
If someone came and spoke to me the way Oliva spoke to Kai during the recoupling I wouldn't be offering them an explanation either. I love how unbothered he is 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If someone came and spoke to me the way Oliva spoke to Kai during the recoupling I wouldn't be offering them an explanation either. I love how unbothered he is 😅😅
Yeah.. now I pray he doesn’t change his mind and go back to her. I like Kai based on my dislike of Olivia. I wouldn’t trust him based on how he’s flip flopped around before though.

Reactions: 7
I agree with this. I think they all know what she’s like and think it’s earlier to just humour her delusions rather than fall out with her over them. I don’t think anybody has the energy for her.
It reminds me of Faye. Towards the end of that season it was obvious that people were tiptoeing around her.

I've just realised that now Tanya's gone back to Shaq and all the other Casa drama has been forgiven Kai/Olivia are the only couple that it made any real difference to. Unless I'm forgetting something? Maybe Maxwell and Martin can bond over being blatantly used by an OG and form a winning couple.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re all dreadful examples of humans this series. A bunch of entitled, weak girls and guys who clearly need LI to make something of themselves in life because they have very little else going for them. And I’m sorry but I’m not feeling Jessie no tears and surely gay Will at all. It’s a weird plant or pre-agreed, scripted showmance

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do semi get where Olivia is coming from because Kai shouldn't have said things like how happy he was, that he could see himself falling for her etc if he didn't mean it because that's wrong. At the same time though, if Olivia really believed he meant it which is what she's making out, why did she bring Maxwell back? That either means 1) she doesn't trust Kai so it won't work with them anyway or 2) she wanted to give herself options by having two guys fighting over her and create a main character story line for herself. She hasn't really got a leg to stand on because as well as acting like a two-faced witch, she looks like a game player and the way she handled it, she doesn't deserve an apology from Kai. I think she's more angry at the loss of a story line and power than anything else, I think she's very insecure and clearly struggling not being everyones number one choice.

I much prefer Kai with Sanam and they seem more natural and he's got much more a personality now but I still think something is a bit off about Kai... I feel like he's got quite intense with Sanam already and he was saying intense things to Olivia. He's been coupled up with 5 girls now and I don't think he's entirely genuine.

I’m not arsed where Liv is coming from tbh. She is a horrible witch. She was more than happy to put him down when they were in the bottom together blaming him for it. She is an absolute psycho who thinks everything revolves around her and is only happy trying to put everyone else down. She recoupled, he recoupled. That really should be the end of it. I am sooooo happy Kai stood his ground with the little toad.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think they have all had sone kind of argument as like when they have there daily brieftings now they are all split up

Reactions: 6
I think they have all had sone kind of argument as like when they have there daily brieftings now they are all split up
I think it’s because there is quite a few of them and splitting them into different groups just makes the convo flow better. Still tit though and I could do without it

Reactions: 5
So Shaq did that big speech about how he was done with her only to take her back? I honestly think no one is calling out Tanya’s behaviour because they don’t want to come across as being racist.

Reactions: 13
So Shaq did that big speech about how he was done with her only to take her back? I honestly think no one is calling out Tanya’s behaviour because they don’t want to come across as being racist.
No I don’t think it’s that as no one is calling out Olivia either. And no one did with Faye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.