Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would understand if she came back single but she didn’t, she did the exact same thing so why does she deserve anything?
I can’t defend Olivia cos of her own stupid behaviour but she must be confused that Kai was singing her praises 1 min and was acting like he finally had his happy ending with her and is ignoring her the next. If it wasn’t for Sanam then he’d have happily coasted along with Olivia talking the same tit he is now telling Sanam

Reactions: 5
That wasn’t ok. So much for looking after the mental health of everyone. This series is going to be a disaster for so many of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t defend Olivia cos of her own stupid behaviour but she must be confused that Kai was singing her praises 1 min and was acting like he finally had his happy ending with her and is ignoring her the next. If it wasn’t for Sanam then he’d have happily coasted along with Olivia talking the same tit he is now telling Sanam
Kai’s only ignoring her because of her stupid reaction when she came back and the argument they had which he didn’t cause. He looked genuinely happy for her before that

Reactions: 21
This is the first night that I was able to keep up with the comments here during the show..

I am sadly kinda proud of myself 🎖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Kai’s only ignoring her because of her stupid reaction when she came back and the argument they had which he didn’t cause. He looked genuinely happy for her before that
If he was genuinely happy, how could it have gone off like a switch though? He keeps dismissing her instead of explaining. He could tell her about herself but he’s choosing to weasel out of it by saying ‘we’re both with different people now’ and that’s it.

Reactions: 7
If he was genuinely happy, how could it have gone off like a switch though? He keeps dismissing her instead of explaining. He could tell her about herself but he’s choosing to weasel out of it by saying ‘we’re both with different people now’ and that’s it.
But he tried to explain himself calmy and Olivia flew off the handle. She’s not normal

Reactions: 22
I should point out (as if I haven’t before) that I can’t stand Kai on an almost visceral level 😂 he’s the kind of dude who would be walking along the street constantly tripping over his own feet. Prat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Because she attacked him first. She came in with a face of thunder and accused him of lying to her and playing A game etc. I can see why he wasn’t arsed with her after that. She literally caused the rift and now she just keeps picking at it because it’s the only storyline she has going. I think he sees through it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I reckon if she hadn’t stood at the fire pit trying to crack the next big memeable one liner and saying she “finally saw what the public saw” then he probably would have been open to talk to her about the why. But she acted like an entitled, hypocritical, toddler so he’s just been like nah screw you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Because she attacked him first. She came in with a face of thunder and accused him of lying to her and playing A game etc. I can see why he wasn’t arsed with her after that. She literally caused the rift and now she just keeps picking at it because it’s the only storyline she has going. I think he sees through it.
Yeah I guess so. I don’t have anything good to say about her either tbf. Worst bunch of islanders this time around hands down

Reactions: 6
Because they’re all hypocrites and enablers, they don’t call Liv out on her bullshit either. They’re an unlikable group.
I'd rather watch the boys the entire time 😂 at least they have a laugh. Tom and Casey in the bath tonight 😂🛀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would understand if she came back single but she didn’t, she did the exact same thing so why does she deserve anything?
Oh I agree, but Kai saying he realised she's fake etc and not telling her what made him think that, that would mess with a person's head.

I'm still team Get Olivia Out! but honestly would rather Get Tanya Out! first.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been out tonight, someone please sum up the episode… assuming it was tit actually before you waste your time explaining😭

Reactions: 2
I cannot wait until movie night when hopefully Ronald will be shown fully trying to convince Tom that he shouldn’t pick to stay with Samie cos she’s ‘too good looking’ and Tom was like, ‘nah you’re alright that doesn’t bother me mate’ 😂 -Tom and Samie to win

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve been out tonight, someone please sum up the episode… assuming it was tit actually😭
Tanya sneaking down in the night to kiss Shaq. Tanya gaslighting Martin so he ends things. Tanya public ally declaring her love for Shaq in a way that was humiliating to Martin in front of everyone.
Olivia trying to get Kai to apologise and him saying he’s not apologising he’s done nothing wrong. Kai and Sanam went on a date. Jax Jones played the recorder.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve been out tonight, someone please sum up the episode… assuming it was tit actually before you waste your time explaining😭
House got a private performance, first from a musician and second from Tanya who declared her love for Shaq and embararsed (not a typo) Martin saying she was done with him in front of everyone. She still has glue all over her fivehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tanya sneaking down in the night to kiss Shaq. Tanya gaslighting Martin so he ends things. Tanya public ally declaring her love for Shaq in a way that was humiliating to Martin in front of everyone.
Olivia trying to get Kai to apologise and him saying he’s not apologising he’s done nothing wrong. Kai and Sanam went on a date. Jax Jones played the recorder.
Thank you and you @Careless Whisper Glad I missed it, won’t bother catching up. 😭

Reactions: 2
Just popped in to see if everyone feels the same as I do about Olivia and it seems they do.
I can sleep peacefully now lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.