Who has blocked you on insta and why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I woke up yesterday morning to find that Rebecca Meldrum had blocked me! I only follow a few insta vloggers and don't have a profile picture, instagram is mainly for me to look at interiors, furniture or cakes etc.. not for me to post pictures of my life, thats not my cup of tea! Never commented, never liked a comment of anyone else. Really bizarre!
She’s taking “a break from social media” after her behaviour last week. Long may it last.

I was also blocked on Twitter by Kirsty Allsop, cant remember why exactly, but we'd had a bit of a row!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thismumsavesmoney.

I called her out for buying items to sell on eBay yo gain a profit, I said i am sure if you sell a certain amount per month/year it has to be declared to HMRC & register self employed.
Boom 😂 #BLOCKED

Sarah Ingham blocked me on both her personal account and her baby and me one because I called her out on her dangerous blanket design
I’m intrigued!

Reactions: 2
The fat funny one. All because I liked a comment that someone had posted, calling her out about her charging people for budgeting advice.

Reactions: 1
Blocked by Velvetgh0st for saying it was grim to keep 4 carrier bags full of cat litter in your house for days on end and she was calling people bullies for pointing it out and I proceeded to say it wasnt bullying. She even replied and screenshotted my comment onto her IG stories! I felt famous! If you were wondering why she kept 4 carrier bags full of cat litter in her house it's because she took lockdown so seriously she interpreted that as she wasnt allowed to leave the house at all ever, especially not 5 steps across the road to the communal bins!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I got blocked on insta by Demi Donnelly for calling her out for breaking lockdown rules, not once, but twice. Lockdown is over apparently. I wish I’d realised sooner I haven’t been round my boyfriends house for 12 weeks 🤦‍♀️
9023ED10-2273-4011-A399-7AC5C41540C5.png
4FE2D973-1117-4739-AEB9-0D93045CDEE1.png
7ED3D459-C585-4B5D-BF76-DCB40EDBEC2A.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m blocked by a girl from my fiancé’s work who asked him to come to her hotel room at 2am and had been sliding into DMs for months while I was pregnant. Shame really as I never got to ask her side of the story

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Fopperholic because she is a twit who asks a question in a poll then deletes if she doesn’t like the answer you give (that she provided). She also blocks for liking comments other people made etc. She polices her social media 24/7 and deletes any comment that doesn’t lick her arse, even ones that are trying to offer genuine advise. She’s a weirdo

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m blocked by a girl from my fiancé’s work who asked him to come to her hotel room at 2am and had been sliding into DMs for months while I was pregnant. Shame really as I never got to ask her side of the story
Pity he didn’t block her after the first DM! Sorry you went through that. Two wastes of space

Last edited:
Well I'd be asking her face to face!!!

Reactions: 4
Well I'd be asking her face to face!!!
She lives up north & I’m south. They worked in the same company but different branches. She was down for ‘training’ a lot. And always pictured together at work conferences/drinks. He still claims it was innocent.

• Sad
Rosie Connolly Quinn (Irish Insta hun). I questioned her about her Aluxe sunglasses a couple of years ago. They were cheap crap from Ali Express and she was marketing them as her own brand and selling at a hefty mark up. She's a gobshite.

Reactions: 1
Fopperholic blocked me on both my personal and fitness accounts. Both times because I basically called her out on lying about stuff. She blocked me on YouTube for commenting about self isolating after her Florida holiday. No great loss she's a massive idiot.
Lilash also blocked me for advising them she said on a video to use the eyebrow on lashes, they basically told me I was a liar, I sent proof, they didn't respond and blocked me.

Harry p has also blocked despite me never commenting on anything of his, it seems to be a trend where fopperholic blocks you and the rest of Insta crew follow though so guessing it's that. He's no loss he's a massive liar!

Jack towers blocked me for asking where the charity donation was following his loose skin removal. He didn't like being asked in a polite way it seems.

Keeping kate because I liked a comment from some about about hunger directed eating when she claimed it was life changing days after her story appeared in ww magazine!

I feel I need to point out that I am always polite and I only ever say the facts. I refrain (I often wonder how) from calling them idiots or anything even though my brain thinks it regularly!

I haven’t been blocked by anyone - but my brother was blocked by Alan Sugar for saying his face looks like a ball bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I used to follow a girl called Skye Purdon who was heavily into body modification and would get a new tattoo every other week it seemed. She then got into sex work/being a snapchat cam girl, fair enough whatever. She did a “ask me anything” and I asked if her family knew what she did for a living. A genuine question, no judgement, as she lived with her mum and filmed all her content from her bedroom. Boom, blocked 🙄 Also blocked by Harry Pickard even though I’ve never commented on any of his posts 🤷🏻‍♀️