Who has blocked you on insta and why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how when rebecca lamb blocks someone steve automatically does aswell 🤣
Lifewithivycoco blocked me for no reason 🤣
Greg Rutherford because I commented explaining susie made racist tweets to someone who asked on his picture where susie was..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
- Rebecca Lamb for voting no in a poll
(and her husband because she’s sad like that)
- Fopperholic for watching her instagram stories
- My.Style.Story for saying she shouldn’t moan about criticism if she wants a career in influencing its part of the job
- Louise Pentland for asking why she decides to keep freebies given week after week during a pandemic when she can afford them herself
(and then on her pet’s account when I liked a comment asking about the kittens she gave away)

unluckily for them all I have millions of burner accounts. You’ll never take me aliiiiiiiiive!!!!! 😈 etc, etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Candice Brathwait for an argument about a formula ad. She said something about coming at me or some tit like that. Still waiting 🤣

Rebecca meldrum for asking about a free holiday that wasn’t free.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Fat fatty one because I liked a comment calling her out for trying to charge people for financial advice. She forgets she has me as a friend on fb......

Sazloves because I asked her why she wasn't sharing anything on the BLM movement. She said she was and then blocked me 🤷🏽‍♀️ although I had already following her.

I was telling my friend about this thread and saying who I got blocked by and she said she also got blocked by jodie when she asked why she wasn’t talking about BLM

Reactions: 2
Blocked by the wife of a lad I went to school with . I met or spoken to her. Her husband fancied me at school but we never did anything. Get over yourself hon, he‘s not aged well - he looks like a drug addict hobo.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Blocked by Zanna Van Dijk because I liked a comment when someone asked her how she reconciles preaching about sustainability with her need to take 10+ long haul flights a year.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Part time working mummy, Harry Prickard and Tanya Whitlock have all blocked me - I accidentally put a screenshot on here but forgot to remove all my info so they tracked me down and blocked me. Also half blocked by someone else but they don’t know about my secret account on Insta 😂 Not missing any of these twats; can find out l about them on here anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Part time working mummy, can't remember exactly it was forever ago.

Daddy to Triplets Girls & Mummy to Triplet girls, didn't agree with how they pushed one daughter out,

Zanna Vandick, called her out on her gazillion flights, she blocks everyone who dares question her 🤷‍♀️

Healthy Chef Steph 🤮 I liked a post, she obviously didn't 😕

And of course Hinch, I commented on a post how all her baby shower was #gifted 😂

Oh, and the awful SacconeJolys, didn't like being called out either, 😂

Reactions: 3
PTWM because I liked a comment on one of her “Black Lives Matter” posts that pointed out she hadn’t researched what she shared. I use quotation marks as she does not give a tit about black lives matter for her it was a bandwagon.

Ryvita blocked me for asking for more diversity in their campaigns and events! It was at the beginning of the year so before BLF, now they have unblocked me but keep turning comments off when i say anything about diversity!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ryvita blocked me for asking for more diversity in their campaigns and events! It was at the beginning of the year so before BLF, now they have unblocked me but keep turning comments off when i say anything about diversity!
Excuse me, BLM, I wasn’t paying enough attention when I was typing earlier 🤦🏻‍♀️