Who has blocked you on insta and why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked Danielle too! You only have to look over my posts to see my opinion on MOD but on that occasion it was Danielle that started it in a bit of a nasty way and I always say what I think so she blocked me! Was funny though, I’m in a gardening group on Facebook and the other day a ‘Danielle Parry’ asked a question - me being nosy had a look and it was her! She sounds in a good place and has taken to gardening! I didn’t say anything because It appears she’s left all that behind but it was nice to see she seems to be doing well!
I'm glad that she is doing ok as I really miss her as well. Shortly after that she started raving about Cash Carraway so it was probably for the best that she stepped away from ig

A SW Instagrammer. Claims he's lost 8 stone.
He has one photo he pulls out from his prom so he’d have been 16 and he’s got puppy fat but there’s no way he’s 8 stone heavier than he is now 3-4 tops unless he just carried the 8 stone well 😂 and he just jumps on sw bandwagons like seasonings and makes tons of money off it. His meals as are a lot of the sw instagrammers whilst technically on plan they aren’t in the spirit of it ie 3 different carbs witj one meal, very little in the way of veg etc. He’s super arrogant.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I haven’t followed so am not blocked, but found out about her because she blocked a then 16 year old relative for really politely saying to her that “Tesco’s” was acceptable because it was verbal shorthand for “Tesco’s supermarket”. Totally over the top reaction. Only blocks for mean comments or liking mean comments my arse! She’s a virtual dictator who likes her echo chamber.

I got blocked for liking a tweet saying she shouldn’t have tweeted saying she knew the Manchester bombing would happen. It was about 2 weeks after it and I was working at Cmft (now MFT) at the time. So I didn’t appreciate it.

Reactions: 1
She posted “Summer is exhausting” or some bs on Twitter months ago and I commented saying “It’s Spring” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I got blocked for pointing out certain essential oils are bad for cats and she called me pathetic 😂. The started talking about it in one of her videos saying she ‘researched some cat friendly oils’

I got blocked for telling her not to be so heavy handed with her poor cat.

Because her and another fun vacuum were slagging their neighbours kids off for playing and making noise In their garden. I made a comment that that’s what kids do.... they’re in lock down, and there isn’t much else for them to do.... and they both flew at me. She commented back then blocked.

I got blocked by Harry Pickard who I don’t even follow because I liked a comment on some one else’s post 😂
Who even is he I only know because he seems to have blocked every one that liked the post it want even about him
Seriously who has that much time on their hands.

I woke up yesterday morning to find that Rebecca Meldrum had blocked me! I only follow a few insta vloggers and don't have a profile picture, instagram is mainly for me to look at interiors, furniture or cakes etc.. not for me to post pictures of my life, thats not my cup of tea! Never commented, never liked a comment of anyone else. Really bizarre!

Omg how long do you have? Recently been blocked by;
DLAM
FOD
Clemmie (The House Of Hooper)
Tor Sanford (Frankie Bridges sister)

All of the above for questioning why they have been claiming to support the BLM yet continuing to follow the SODs who made outwardly racist remarks without reflection or apology

I was blocked by justalittlebuild for liking a comment that criticised her perfect existence... :ROFLMAO: justalittlesad

• Haha
Reactions: 3