Who has blocked you on insta and why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danielle Parry blocked me - she had too many Dark Fruits one night, got pissed and totally laid into MOD and in actual fact, all middle class people! In a lot of respects what she said was quite funny but then MOD picked up on it and made a song and dance of ‘being kind’ ( oh how we all laugh at the hypocrisy!). Danielle then came out playing the victims saying she’d done nothing wrong! I just happened to mention that well actually, you did go on a fruity cider piss taking spree and perhaps not playing the victim and just owning it would have been a bit more grown up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Itslaurendotcom blocked me because I pointed out the wavy door frame on one of her Instagram photos. That wavy door frame just happened to be right next to her (already tiny) waist. Why edit to make it smaller?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Danielle Parry blocked me - she had too many Dark Fruits one night, got pissed and totally laid into MOD and in actual fact, all middle class people! In a lot of respects what she said was quite funny but then MOD picked up on it and made a song and dance of ‘being kind’ ( oh how we all laugh at the hypocrisy!). Danielle then came out playing the victims saying she’d done nothing wrong! I just happened to mention that well actually, you did go on a fruity cider piss taking spree and perhaps not playing the victim and just owning it would have been a bit more grown up!
I miss Danielle 😔

Reactions: 2
I’ve been blocked by ptwm. No idea why. I did unfollow her after reading here on tattle but when I went to view her stories a week or so later, I’d been blocked. Never commented or liked any of her posts so don’t know what happened. Was also blocked by a page called Bellla maee. Someone I used to work with started their own company and was sending items to someone on instagram. Something happened between sender and the person receiving the item and belllamae went on a massive instagram rant about the person I used to work with. Followed her stories for a little bit but when trying to find her on instagram, she had also blocked me. Once again, never commented or liked any of her posts 🤔

Reactions: 1
I miss Danielle 😔
I really liked Danielle too! You only have to look over my posts to see my opinion on MOD but on that occasion it was Danielle that started it in a bit of a nasty way and I always say what I think so she blocked me! Was funny though, I’m in a gardening group on Facebook and the other day a ‘Danielle Parry’ asked a question - me being nosy had a look and it was her! She sounds in a good place and has taken to gardening! I didn’t say anything because It appears she’s left all that behind but it was nice to see she seems to be doing well!

Reactions: 5
Mine are political ones so sorry if this is boring to you!! I was a Labour voter and admittedly, we have some terrible, terrible MPs. Stella Creasy did a long, gushing post about the Chair of her CLP and how hardworking he is and everything he has accomplished so selflessly. He's her dad and she has rigged the votes to get him elected to the post in the safest seat in London. I queried how he got the post and she blocked me. Tom Watson (when he was still an MP) was posting something about corruption and I tweeted a pizza wheel gif at him (back when he was a fat pig he spent so much of his taxpayer funded expenses at M&S he was given free pizza) and he blocked me. The latest one is Grace Campbell (Alistair Campbell's daughter) who has no discernable skills or any obvious employment (podcasts with her father). She is curating a 'woke' online persona despite basically being a trust funder. She was heavily posting about systematic oppression and racism and sticking it to the man so I asked her if she had anything to say about Jeffrey Epstein having her dad's phone number in his little black book. Blocked!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I really liked Danielle too! You only have to look over my posts to see my opinion on MOD but on that occasion it was Danielle that started it in a bit of a nasty way and I always say what I think so she blocked me! Was funny though, I’m in a gardening group on Facebook and the other day a ‘Danielle Parry’ asked a question - me being nosy had a look and it was her! She sounds in a good place and has taken to gardening! I didn’t say anything because It appears she’s left all that behind but it was nice to see she seems to be doing well!
Glad to hear it! I know when she left Insta, she was expecting twins!

Who is Harry Pickard?? So many of you have been blocked by him but I’ve never heard of him lol

Reactions: 6
Mario Falcone?! Off towie. No idea why I never even followed him on Instagram. I tweeted him to ask why, he blocked me on there too. It's been about two years now and it really bugs me I need to know why !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I got blocked by keeping Kate ( the giant orange head) on insta. All because she was buying a fake handbag while on holiday and did a poll on what colour was best. I said neither, she sent me a private message saying it was her choice and then she blocked me!

• Haha
Because so many of us have been blocked by one Youtuber, influencer or whatever Z lister thought I would make a sub thread.

Gonna make one for Mrs Hinch and Brogan Tate too.

So.... Why did Gabriella Lindley Velvet Bl0ck you????

Me when Beyoncé bought out Formation and Gabi called it ghetto and I said it's beScause Beyoncé is embracing her black side 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
I was blocked in her early days when she was gaining a following on Instagram from doing shoutouts, got blocked for saying she only had a following from shoutouts and she replied saying jealously isn’t attractive, she’s been bitter from day 1

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I got blocked because I told her that hiding behind another influencers retweets re BLM wasn’t good enough