Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NParker

Chatty Member
Stormzy is 72 years old blocked me. I don't know exactly why as I've never followed him or his music, or ever liked his posts! I found out by chance when I clicked a link directed to his profile.

I think it may have had something to do with his girlfriend Maya Jama and the comments about darkskinned black women she made on Twitter way back when. I remember commenting about it, but I wasn't rude! I'm assuming it was that anyway!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Gossipmongers

My sister in law. No idea why and we both just pretend that the other one doesn't know 🙄
Omg me too! I am blocked on Insta and Facebook by my sister in law. I have no idea why, it’s like one of those things that the whole family knows she hates me but they have no idea why and it’s just not spoken about as they are all scared of her.

• Wow
  • Sad

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Yeah her page is pretty repetitive, but then how can it not be when you’re only posting pics of your own house 🤷🏼‍♀️ But yeah, really pissed me off to be honest, just thought it was uncalled for and so hypocritical, felt like saying to her alright she thinks your kitchens shit and you think hers is shit, move on lol.. and like you say, she actively seeked it out, and her saying ‘if you comment on a public page with 2 million followers then deal with the consequences’ well equally, if you put your house on a public page for all to see, then deal with people thinking that your taste is shit!! Lol

Oh I also asked her what the relevance in these women being ‘middle aged’ had haha so sexist/ageist
I followed her and I got sick of seeing the same regurgitated pics so I unfollowed her

what a salty bitch. they simply expressed an opinion (not rude either) and she went out and ACTIVELY SEEKED information on sometime to troll them herself 🤣 pot kettle
Wow, the narcissism runs deep! All these ‘influencers’ are the same. Just because someone doesn’t like something doesn’t mean they’re trolling you. There was a similar situation with thesocialmama.xo last week when someone sent her a message PRIVATELY with a screenshot from the Scottish government website detailing the lockdown rules. Because she was flaunting the rules and posting it all over Instagram (and has been since the first lockdown) but was also on her stories telling everyone how they need to stick to the rules 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Angry

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Few years ago Jake Quickenden put a video up and he had no shoes on and his feet were really really dirty rotten..I said to him dirty feet dirty cock and I was deleted in a few seconds hence 🐔.....lol 😆 🤣 😂..

• Haha
  • Sick

Pinkii

VIP Member
Jodie Marsh blocked me cause I called her out on her bullying and lying towards ex partners 🤷🏽‍♀️ And new partner also blocked me when I said he will het the same treatment when they inevitably break up

• Wow
  • Haha

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Hinch - because I called her out on something, can't remember what.
RVK_loves (Grabby) - she posted a photo at a house in Palm Springs on their yard. The owners had previously asked people to stop taking photos on their property. I commented that on her photo and she blocked me.
Em_shel/Emtalks - I questioned her ethics before, she tracked down my ip and then named me on her Twitter. She then blocked me on all SM.
Kayleigh Couture - She was dropping hints for a month+ that she was separated from her husband but wouldn't directly say so. She praised her followers for sending her messages about it. Then a week later, she posted a bitchy IG story about how people are messaging her "wanting the tea" and asking what is going on and she said it is none of their business. I messaged her saying if you are going to drop hints, crying stories, etc, then people will ask. If she doesn't want people to ask, stop alluding to it, or does she keep posting them because her engagement is up? Then she blocked me. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I got blocked by Ann-Marie (the singer). It was a few years back when my daughter was about 16. She loved the singer Ratboy at the time and him and Anne-Marie were both nominated for the same music award, best newcomer or something. Anyway, my daughter didn't like Anne-Marie and told me to comment on her Instagram post. My comment was ... Jordan says can you collect his dry cleaning please. 🤣 (Jordan is Ratboys real name) I got immediately blocked 🚫 LOL.

• Haha

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Jodie Marsh blocked me cause I called her out on her bullying and lying towards ex partners 🤷🏽‍♀️ And new partner also blocked me when I said he will het the same treatment when they inevitably break up
She blocked me too 😆 She had appeared on This Morning to talk about having a baby on her own and they dared to ask her about her love life and she kicked off on Instagram later. I asked her why she bothered going on if she didn't want to talk about her personal life. I wasn't even horrible towards her, I was actually quite polite. She was deleting all the negative comments.

• Haha

Custardcream13

Itslaurendotcom blocked me because I pointed out the wavy door frame on one of her Instagram photos. That wavy door frame just happened to be right next to her (already tiny) waist. Why edit to make it smaller?!

• Haha

keepingupwithhan

I got blocked on insta by Demi Donnelly for calling her out for breaking lockdown rules, not once, but twice. Lockdown is over apparently. I wish I’d realised sooner I haven’t been round my boyfriends house for 12 weeks 🤦‍♀️
9023ED10-2273-4011-A399-7AC5C41540C5.png
4FE2D973-1117-4739-AEB9-0D93045CDEE1.png
7ED3D459-C585-4B5D-BF76-DCB40EDBEC2A.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Alexi92

She posted “Summer is exhausting” or some bs on Twitter months ago and I commented saying “It’s Spring” 🤣

• Haha

Thatbbaskin

Elle Darby and absolutely no idea why, I've never followed her or liked or commented or even said anything about her on here 🤣 I read her thread and then went to look at her Instagram and noticed x

• Wow
  • Haha

judsmum

Chatty Member
Danielle Parry blocked me - she had too many Dark Fruits one night, got pissed and totally laid into MOD and in actual fact, all middle class people! In a lot of respects what she said was quite funny but then MOD picked up on it and made a song and dance of ‘being kind’ ( oh how we all laugh at the hypocrisy!). Danielle then came out playing the victims saying she’d done nothing wrong! I just happened to mention that well actually, you did go on a fruity cider piss taking spree and perhaps not playing the victim and just owning it would have been a bit more grown up!

• Haha

Hendrix

thebowenhome blocked me for saying I thought the access to her shower was narrow and it looks like you'd need to walk in sideways

This was after she blocked me on my personal account for saying some of her replies are rude as fuck

• Haha

squarebutton

VIP Member
Sarah's creative kitchen, I told her I didn't agree with her crowed funding to keep her business going at the start of lockdown. Boom... blocked!!
It was pretty cheeky of her, as if her prices aren’t high enough! Then she gifted loads of people with chocolate....really pissed me off

• Angry

CrackRatcher

Chatty Member
Manley geddes from teen mom uk and Iv no idea why😂 someone posted about him breaking lockdown rules a few weeks ago I went to watch his stories and he’s blocked me!😂

• Haha