Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rememberwayne

VIP Member
Plouise - when she was robbed she was straight on insta telling everyone. I commented that she should call the police. She blocked me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Did she block you before the phoning police too? 😅

A woman on my facebook posted something along the lines of walking to school with her kids and going to be late etc, yet she stopped and posted that status rather than hurrying kids to school :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

lalalanded

VIP Member
Mine are political ones so sorry if this is boring to you!! I was a Labour voter and admittedly, we have some terrible, terrible MPs. Stella Creasy did a long, gushing post about the Chair of her CLP and how hardworking he is and everything he has accomplished so selflessly. He's her dad and she has rigged the votes to get him elected to the post in the safest seat in London. I queried how he got the post and she blocked me. Tom Watson (when he was still an MP) was posting something about corruption and I tweeted a pizza wheel gif at him (back when he was a fat pig he spent so much of his taxpayer funded expenses at M&S he was given free pizza) and he blocked me. The latest one is Grace Campbell (Alistair Campbell's daughter) who has no discernable skills or any obvious employment (podcasts with her father). She is curating a 'woke' online persona despite basically being a trust funder. She was heavily posting about systematic oppression and racism and sticking it to the man so I asked her if she had anything to say about Jeffrey Epstein having her dad's phone number in his little black book. Blocked!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Whatever123

VIP Member
Vicky pattison... I searched for her insta after reading something on here about her and saw I was blocked (never followed) then I remembered about 2 years prior, I reposted a ‘diet tea’ post she did saying how damaging it was for her to promote it

Reactions: 9

Gossipreadee

It’s interesting that people get blocked by influencers/celebs for things that are really none issues. Because these are the same celebs that then cry wolf about online bullying and trolling. It’s hard to take them claims seriously when you actually know some of the reasons that they are claiming they have been trolled.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Sarah Ingham blocked me on both her personal account and her baby and me one because I called her out on her dangerous blanket design

• Wow
  • Haha

Eastendgirl2020

Joe wicks, body coach. :rolleyes: , he blocked me way at the beginning of his career, maybe just before his first book. He had posted a before and after pic of a girl who had been on his diet and i commented that the pic looked like it had been photoshopped. I wasn’t commenting on the girl and i wasnt being rude. It just looked fake. Couple of months later everyone loves joe wicks and his career blows up and to this day im still blocked:)

• Sad

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I was blocked by the wife of someone I went to school with. Her husband and I were following each other. I wasn't following her.
I clicked on her page once - because he tagged her on a story and i was curious - only to find that she'd blocked me!! The audacity.

Her husband was fit at school. He has NOT aged well though.

• Haha

Londonsays

Chatty Member
Gaz from Geordie shore - him and his ‘fans’ were picking on this young girl because she said something harmless about Emma (Gaz GF) and I looked on her profile and she was 14. I pointed out it was bullying. He replied and said something rude to me, blocked me and I got a ton of abuse from his fans.

• Wow

Justreading

VIP Member
Mrs Meldrum... she was hoping for snow. I said I hope it doesnt snow as schools close and I'd find it awkward with work... blocked 😂

My SIL. No idea why!

• Haha

grumpycat

VIP Member
RVK loves cos when she was preggo I said if she was gonna buy the stuff she was gifted why didn’t she buy it and gift the shit she’s given to less fortunate people because you know it’s utterly awful to consider that

• Heart

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
Still blocked by Gabriella Lindley (Velvetgh0st) after saying she actually COULD go down and take her bin out during lockdown instead of hoarding 4 FULL TO THE BRIM bags of dirty litter in her living room. She was fully trying to tell people lockdown meant you couldn't leave your house for any reason what so ever

• Wow
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Surely there should be some kind of support group for all the people Harry Pickard (Slimming World fraud) blocked back in the day? 🤣 if you were not a granny creaming your pants over his burnt-full-bottle-of-frylite-Yorkshires you got a good old blocking!

What a prick

• Haha

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
Both of the O’Donnell ‘doll’ sisters because I liked a comment asking where they got their bum jobs done 🤣🤣
I had a nanny when I was around 6 for a few years who I’d stayed fb friends with for years - noticed that recently her and her husband had randomly blocked me? Ok 😕
Also my friend once sent me a photo of a guy I had a one night stand with on insta - I looked at it and realised that his girlfriend had blocked me🤣🤣🤣🤣 how she knew about it I’ll never know!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Cady1954

VIP Member
Katie Hayes Makeup for asking her on a live if she would make the writing bigger on her stories
Caprice Bourett for sending her and eye roll emoji at some shit she posted
Sophie May Dickson (whore) for I have not a clue
Sallie Axl asking her nicely not to use her phone whilst behind the wheel of her (rented) Range Rover)
Cleaning with Mario because I liked a negative comment on Hinches page
Mrs Hinch for comparing her parenting to Rose West and The McCanns
Thats all.......for now

• Haha

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Jake Quickenden he blocked me because he was running up the stairs and his feet were black!!! Really really filthy..I thought if you haven't washed your feet what else haven't you washed armpits ect ect...yuck.
He blocked you because his feet were black 😂 I’m guessing because you commented on them haha.

Katie Hayes Makeup for asking her on a live if she would make the writing bigger on her stories
Caprice Bourett for sending her and eye roll emoji at some shit she posted
Sophie May Dickson (whore) for I have not a clue
Sallie Axl asking her nicely not to use her phone whilst behind the wheel of her (rented) Range Rover)
Cleaning with Mario because I liked a negative comment on Hinches page
Mrs Hinch for comparing her parenting to Rose West and The McCanns
Thats all.......for now
I’m not surprised you got blocked for the last one!!

• Haha