Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

XXSJPXX

Who is Harry Pickard?? So many of you have been blocked by him but I’ve never heard of him lol

Reactions: 6

toodles88

Blocked by Zanna Van Dijk because I liked a comment when someone asked her how she reconciles preaching about sustainability with her need to take 10+ long haul flights a year.

• Wow

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Not a celebrity or influencer, but one of my close ‘friends’ blocked me on all social media a few years ago, and claimed she had deactivated all her social accounts.
I believed that to be the truth until a friend text me about something she had posted on Facebook.
I later found out through another friend, that she blocked me because she was jealous about something I had posted on Instagram.

Also got blocked by Hinch for commenting on the amount of chemicals she uses when she has a pet in the house (this was long before the baby).

And most recently got blocked by a cake maker for liking a comment that someone posted with a photo of a bulk sized box of chocolate suggesting that she might find it useful to use - she makes hundreds of cakes per week but buys single chocolate bars (individually wrapped) to melt down instead of buying in bulk.

EllenDeGenerate

Chatty Member
I got blocked by a guy who monetises his little daughter. I just politely suggested he may want to rethink giving her all this exposure to God-knows-what weirdos out in the worldwide web. And he wasn't pleased.

I also got blocked by Sarah Therese. I think its because I asked whether her husband worked to support all those kids shes having. Probably none of my business, BUT, if you put your life up online, you can expect people to have/express opinions on it.

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
A few People from work beat me to it and blocked me before I had a chance to block them 😂 . Some chavvy beggy begger who's name I can't remember.. I think she blocked me after viewing her stories & HP..no idea why lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Kandy floss

Sarah Ingham for liking a comment about how pointless the Ingham family YouTube video was today 🙃

• Haha

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
MOD, because I liked a post that questioned her moral compass as a midwife guilty of child exploitation. I have three Instagram accounts, so simply switched to an alternative and carried on watching her downfall....

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
It’s interesting that people get blocked by influencers/celebs for things that are really none issues. Because these are the same celebs that then cry wolf about online bullying and trolling. It’s hard to take them claims seriously when you actually know some of the reasons that they are claiming they have been trolled.
Exactly this. JQ literally blocked me for nothing but he is always using the ‘troll’ card. He got shadow banned before because he actively encouraged his ‘followers’ to bully people whose only faults were having a different opinion to his. He won’t call this site out anymore because he doesn’t want people seeing his thread on here and reading the truth about him 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
Harry Pickard. Never even followed him 😂 oh and Fopperholic for liking somebody else's comment during Floridagate the first week or so of lockdown

• Haha

Lilyrodse11

Tammy Hembrow because I called her out for lying and Demi Rose Mawby which I have no idea why I never interacted with her

• Haha

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Rebecca Lamb because I commented sympathetically to a lady in her comments who lost her grandchild at birth 🤦🏻‍♀️ can't bear to see anyone else getting attention clearly!!

• Wow
  • Sad
I got blocked by Part Time Working Mummy. I've never had any real interaction with her, never said anything negative or agreed with anything negative. I even reached out for her for advice once 😏🤣

idk2

VIP Member
EDIT: Just realised this was an insta blocking thread and not a general one! But I'll leave it below anyway

WWE wrestler Randy Orton - He was tweeting about something political about BLM back in 2016 and I replied something along the lines of "big man Randy Orton supporting racists". Anyway blocked. No loss, I watched him when I was like 10 and have seen enough of his online personality to know he is a big bully and quite clearly, a big republican.

Chrissy Teigan - Again, around the time in 2016. I didn't reply to her or anything. Just said "Chrissy Teigan really does think the world revolves around her" and I found out I was blocked maybe a year or so later lol. Clearly searches her name!

Probably a few more as I was quite gobby on twitter back then and my tweets would blow up but i never realised until way after 😂

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Sarah Tomcazk I messaged her saying that as she had posted that her daughter was supposed to be isolating at home the NHS recommended at least 10 days. She filmed her child at the park buying icecream from someone and then also meeting up with another family within those 10 days.

I also messaged Jon Murry who didn't block me when he took a selfie of himself whilst driving that he shouldn't be doing that especially when you could see he had his kids in the car. He said I was right.

Lamberton life- not a clue why but kept me on her slimming world page! Well two can play that game you pigeon toed goon!! I blocked her lol

• Haha