Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m also in the Harry Prickard blocked club ... because I told him all his food looked burnt and rank...
Also blocked by Fopperholic because I called her out for using the twins in a cash back app ad, Jane ( I’m nice I am ) Gammon because I told her a few home truths & Sophie Jude ( think that was because she was crawling up Harry’s arse at the time )

• Haha
Reactions: 7

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
Thismumsavesmoney

She bought some stuff from a charity shop & resold on eBay. I highlighted very nicely that if she is planning to do that on a long term basis she needs to become self employed and inform HMRC.

BOOM! BLOCKED!

then she says her eBay username is hidden for privacy, but it’s very straight forward to find 😌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch, for asking her to be mindful of the amount of stuff she was ordering at the very start of lockdown and the risks for the delivery drivers involved.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Anna saccone because I said about her toddler having a massive bruise all up his face after a cut by his lip and them editing pics and videos to make it look like it had gone

• Wow

rubicon

Those of you who’ve been blocked by people in your city/friends of friends, sometimes happens if they’ve snooped on your story and then blocked you after so you don’t see their name in your views.

I know cos I’ve done it to tonnes of people 😂 partners family etc lol. Also my mates boyfriend has me blocked even tho we get on.. cheeky boy has clearly been looking at my story then blocked and forgotten 🤣

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
Chris ingham after i wound him up over the kids missing school for yet another holiday.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Ageing reality contestant Jake Quickenden. I liked a comment somebody had written on one of his umpteen posts/reels (wasn’t even a bad comment) and within minutes I was blocked 😂

• Haha

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Mrs Meldrum as I suggested that she actually could pay for something herself and support a small business instead of begging for an item!! Boom blocked !! Not doing to well in the past couple of days is she .... karmas a bitch so is a second insta account for snooping 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Jake Quickenden cos I called him out for taking pics of a girl on the loo. Demi Donnelly cos I told her she was milking a story she posted. Kate Hayes cos I asked on a live if she could make her captions bigger cos I'm a blind old bint. And that scottish cunt Mario. I wasn't even following him but must have made or liked a negative comment about Hinch. And that's just today! 😂 🤣 😆 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

Joon

VIP Member
Jake Quickenden blocked me when I said his feet were dirty rotten and they were he is a nasty nasty person fake teeth fake smile fake marriage...

• Heart
  • Haha

cococookie

Chatty Member
No one famous but this guy years ago who kept trying to pursue me.. He lives local to me seen him out a few times.. but I posted a picture, wasn't happy with it because it looked too small so uploaded a bigger version.. he commented on it and said 'you already uploaded this why delete it and put it on again?' it annoyed me so I went to his page and made a comment on a picture of his (a selfie) where he was lying down on a bed I think and he put a caption saying 'sorry ignore my creased top lol' so I wrote 'why are you apologising for your top being creased, no one cares?'... He then blocked me haha. That story lives rent free in my head. I know it sounds petty but I was just raging at the time, like how dare you 😂
Im proper laughing because this 100% something I would do. Petty queen 👑 😂

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
Jake Quickenden he blocked me because he was running up the stairs and his feet were black!!! Really really filthy..I thought if you haven't washed your feet what else haven't you washed armpits ect ect...yuck.

• Haha

LittlemissM

VIP Member
I was also blocked on Twitter by Kirsty Allsop, cant remember why exactly, but we'd had a bit of a row!

• Haha

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
I can’t remember her name but some fitness influencer blocked me years ago because I commented that it was offensive she referred to her pre-boob job body as “a little boys body” or something to that effect. I don’t know why I got so offended, but then her fans jumped on me and started making crazy analogies which didn’t even make sense. She then liked all of their comments and blocked me. I don’t even use that account anymore as it was my old fitness (lol) account so I haven’t checked it to see if I’ve been unblocked.